What would you not tell your wife, or girlfriend.

W

Woz.275

Oh, this is not a Troll by the way..

Last edited:
I would never tell my wife about my girl friend or my girl friend about my wife.

I like to keep things simple. :)

Do you have something on your mind specifically? There's nothing I wouldn't tell my wife. If I don't trust her ***COMPLETELY***, then why would I want to spend the rest of my life with her? Well, there ARE some things that I just don't mention, like what I had for breakfast, the car that cut me off in traffic, or that woman that hit on me at the gig last night...

Do you have something on your mind specifically? There's nothing I wouldn't tell my wife. If I don't trust her ***COMPLETELY***, then why would I want to spend the rest of my life with her? Well, there ARE some things that I just don't mention, like what I had for breakfast, the car that cut me off in traffic, or that woman that hit on me at the gig last night...
Giggle to self---------------

Here's my take on this and I've been married for twenty years.

Yes, there are things I don't tell my wife. Here is why. I still have a life, I have the life I had when she met me and the life I had when we got married and that life didn't go anywhere after I got married.

Now, that life is mine, it is nobody else's. And I see no reason to be convinced that my wife would prefer that I stop living that life, even though there are parts of that life that have nothing to do with her.

I can tell you right now that my wife doesn't tell me everything she does for one simple reason: it's none of my business. I don't want my wife to become any of the sterotyped things a wife/companion is supposed to be. When I met her she was a very interesting individual and I like her just that way to this very day.

She's her own person and I am my own person. And we sure do have a hell of a lot of fun when we hang out, just the two of us.

Yes, there are things I don't tell my wife. Here is why. I still have a life, I have the life I had when she met me and the life I had when we got married and that life didn't go anywhere after I got married.

Now, that life is mine, it is nobody else's. And I see no reason to be convinced that my wife would prefer that I stop living that life, even though there are parts of that life that have nothing to do with her.

I can tell you right now that my wife doesn't tell me everything she does for one simple reason: it's none of my business. I don't want my wife to become any of the sterotyped things a wife/companion is supposed to be. When I met her she was a very interesting individual and I like her just that way to this very day.

She's her own person and I am my own person. And we sure do have a hell of a lot of fun when we hang out, just the two of us.

Here's something I want my wife to know Jay -

Drum roll please ...

YOUR MEATLOAF RECIPE!

Did you post it somewhere and I missed it?

I would never tell my wife about my girl friend or my girl friend about my wife.

I like to keep things simple. :)

Hahaha............

^ This. I mean, I see where J is coming from. I don't bother to explain or discuss every thing, because we are our own people. But I don't hide anything.

It has always been my experience to tell your wife or girlfriend as little as possible about almost anything!
Wives and Girlfriends are like the Police. Anything that you say or do can, and will be used against you!
Never say anything to a Wife or a Girlfriend!

+1,

A middle aged couple are sitting in a nice restaurant having a nice dinner.

A younger woman walks up, and gives the husband a long deep kiss, then says "see you later" as she walks away.

The wife is furious and demands to know what just happened.

The husband says "that's my mistress".

The wife exclaims "that does it, I want a divorce".

The husband replies "OK, we can get a divorce. But that means no more European vacations. We'd have to sell off the vacation cabin, and our luxury cars. No more diamond jewelry at Christmas. And this would mean we'd have to get rid of our nice house and each get small apartments."

Just then, one of their old male friends walks by with a young lady around his arm.

"Who is that??" the wife asks.

"Oh, that's his mistress" the husband replies.

The wife thinks for a second, and the says "ours is prettier" and goes back to eating.

*ba-doom*

I like this, as I'm very, VERY libertarian. No one has a higher claim to you than you, yourself. We exist as individuals and define our own relationships...there is no standard.

I'm all over it. In the midst of that one thread I made up a meatloaf so I could have a meatloaf sandwich for lunch. I'm so totally gonna make your recipe! Thanks for sharing.

Well I'm very glad, Average. And don't forget, those drippings will make a really nice gravy.

Oh man!!! There goes my diet!
Freakin guys!
Think about Shampoo Bob, Think about shampoo!

I don't always tell everything to my partner. Why should I? Only the important and vital things.

In a movie called "Blown Away", Max O'Bannon gives his son some advice and says, "she's your wife, not your priest. Tell her only what she NEEDS to know!"

I've carried that with me.

I don't always tell everything to my partner. Why should I? Only the important and vital things.

In a movie called "Blown Away", Max O'Bannon gives his son some advice and says, "she's your wife, not your priest. Tell her only what she NEEDS to know!"

I've carried that with me.

You're partner must be absolutely thrilled about the arrangement....

Back