drunk Sumo rescues frog...

Not sure how dawgs and frawgs figure in Christian mythology, but well done anyway.

Next time, just pick the frog up.

(Frogs are cool!)

I had something very similar recently. Rescued a small frog from a cat that was stalking it.

I hate cats.
Im froghtened to death of frogs, but Cooper woulda chewed his ass up! Just a random act of bravery from the hero that is...Jonny Sumo..

Onya Sumo. A luckier frog than the one caught up with the launch of NASA's Minotaur V rocket:

KNXV_Frog_nasa_20130912075913_320_240.JPG

Alas, the video wouldn't load for me but I get the gist. Frogs have very delicate skin that can be damaged if you pick them up (unless your hands are wet) so it's probably better that you used the dustpan.

If you're scared of frogs but you saved it all the same, then you truly are an hero.

Grea, what a photo - poor lil froggy :(

Seriously? A mountain of a man like you? Have you considered how frightened the poor little frog was?

I'm constantly moving toads away from wherever I'm working outside. We've got tons of them - they're great :)

I'm terrified of Dead Things, which can be unfortunate when you have four cats. Live birds, rodents, spiders, frogs - no problem, but if they're deaded I scream like a girl and run away. I once had to get a complete stranger in off the street to remove a bird!

That's why I think Jonny is immensely brave, commensurate with his stature :)

Seriously? A mountain of a man like you? Have you considered how frightened the poor little frog was?

I'm constantly moving toads away from wherever I'm working outside. We've got tons of them - they're great :)

Thank you for the kind words...I think! perhaps I should be Jonny Everest or Jonny Godwin-Austen (Jonny K2)...or don BFYs suggested cape and become......Fat Frog Man...I'd like Ben Affleck to play me in the movie...

This thread now has more comments than any of the drumming I've posted.....

I'm tempted to knight you, on account of your honour and gallantry.

Arise, Sir Fat Frog Man.

Incidentally, I think your "How To Keep Cool" was your high-water mark in terms of replies, wasn't it?

Not sure how dawgs and frawgs figure in Christian mythology, but well done anyway.

Next time, just pick the frog up.

(Frogs are cool!)
I am sure they are JJ, but I honestly couldn't; I can get spiders, move bees and wasps but that tiny li'l amphibian scared the poop outta me....

If I'd only had a video camera when one of my best friends, all 6' 8" and 250lbs of him took off screaming and frantically running (high pitch no less) like a little girl. I looked at him like what the hell? Then I looked behind me and my 7 year old daughter came running up saying "look daddy, I'm gonna try to catch the mouse". I looked at Jim and literally had tears coming out of my eyes from laughing..."You've got to be freakin' kiddin' me" He said I HATE those things! Priceless!!!

And BTW...Great job Jonny!

Back