Pic of yourself

originally posted by Drummer Karl Pffff...I was third...ah, but however:

We`ll all go to "Dismissed" on MTV!! ;-D

Karl

Haha, we need more girl members, perhaps? By the way,Karl, you are one funny dude!

me and my girlfriend before a halloween party

meandhannah2.jpg

JustMeGrapeStreet.JPG

What the hell... Everyone else posts pictures. This is me at a local venue in Philly...

This is me with my power metal band playing a Halloween show.

Attachments

• 1361768319_l.jpg
    1361768319_l.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 714
Drumsword said:
Here are a couple photos of myself, one after a concert, and 1 jamming around on my guitarists son's drumset.

Near as I have imagined you. You're a big guy ! Stick look small in your hands, I see you're using trad grip too. Are you always using this grip or you're using match grip in your left hand from time to time ?

Neurotica said:

I think I just met my second wife...any chances of importing you to the USA? ;)

cjl71178 said:
I think I just met my second wife...any chances of importing you to the USA? ;)

I've got Derricks back while he's in Nashville, and he would be telling you to get in line.

GRUNTERSDAD said:
I've got Derricks back while he's in Nashville, and he would be telling you to get in line.

I'm sure there would be a huge line!

DSC_7620_B.jpg
A poster for one the shows.
DSC_7592.jpg
Random shot.
tshow109.jpg
Random shot again!

Asians can drum too!

Last edited:
mind_drummer said:
Near as I have imagined you. You're a big guy ! Stick look small in your hands, I see you're using trad grip too. Are you always using this grip or you're using match grip in your left hand from time to time ?

I switch back and forth, If I'm playing more funk, or jazz, then yes I'll use trad. Grip. Easier for me to Ghost. Straight ahead rockin, I use matched for the power.

And yes, I'm 6'3 275. My bass player is 6'5 355. my other guitarist is 6'2 240 and Marty is 5'9 190

Here's a pic of the 4 of us.

Attachments

• Band Photos 068.jpg
    Band Photos 068.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 660
Drumsword said:
I switch back and forth, If I'm playing more funk, or jazz, then yes I'll use trad. Grip. Easier for me to Ghost. Straight ahead rockin, I use matched for the power.

And yes, I'm 6'3 275. My bass player is 6'5 355. my other guitarist is 6'2 240 and Marty is 5'9 190

OMG ! It mean "Dont mess with the band" Ah Ah Ah !!!

We do exactly the same when it comes to grip... My ghost note sound better using trad too.

Drumsword said:

*Runs away screaming like a girl!*

And I thought I was a big guy...

Oh and guys, touch Neurotica and Derrick will have to beat you with some marching sticks. Where it hurts.

Back