Now it's official, I'm the band mug :)

I feel for you, my Gaelic brother :)

Thanks Joe, you're welcome for lunch anytime. I set up the trussing on my drive, this is my yard, & a whole ton of work, just like bands eh!

WHOW!!! Thats your yard!!!! Really amazing Andy, man that's so sweet!!!!!! I would love to wake up to that view everyday. Your a lucky man, . Don't get me wrong I have a nice place also but the view is not even in the same ballpark trust me. Beautiful!!!!! Looks like a great place to raise kids.

Awesome Andy, you guys put on a proper show!

Any more shots of the dragon? That looks like a great piece.

Damien

I feel for you, my Gaelic brother :)

Thanks Joe, you're welcome for lunch anytime. I set up the trussing on my drive, this is my yard, & a whole ton of work, just like bands eh!

That is a crazy good place to live!

Looks like a lot of hard work but I'm sure enjoying it everyday would be worth it. Looks like it's far enough away to really let loose on the drums too if you wanted. I'm jealous ; )

Oh, I'm not so sure ;) What's the worst thing that can happen, a slap? I usually have to pay extra for that ;)

Funny!!! British Humor on parade. Is this the same house where you had photos of the amazing garage that got some damage from too much snow/water? It looks like Little John and Friar Tuck are gonna walk into your back yard. I hope your band goes double platinum.

No Focus RS in any of the pics, though there is a fiesta and a tractor....

Ah oh well :(

Anytime I glance at a European Ford hatchback I just hope it's a Focus RS... those things are baaaaaad.... (good bad)

Great post, Andy. When I saw the title I was thinking "mug" as in face. Like you are the "face" of the band. Sounds like you're the brains to me....

Great pic. My first thought was "Steelhenge". That's some nice rigs and some cool digs. I love the country life. Didn't Robin Hood live somewhere around there?

That's a great idea though....Steelhenge...imagine the possibilities!

Wait. Let me get this straight. You have a dead tree that you had carved into friggin piece of art, a daughter that looks like a model, a yard that can't be called a yard because it is a vineyard (ok, just saying how ridiculously large it looks) with Niagara falls and a rig for your band that looks like you are on a world tour?

Andy, are you Batman?

Now I can go home tonight and tell my wife I'm tired of being the mug around here.....

Your daughter is seriously cute though. Can I say that? I'm saying that.

Come on, It's not like I have any warrants or anything.

Well, we've got another thing in common my friend...

... Emmanuelle, my daughter, in a competition back in 2008 :)
Wonderful! What a great picture :) & yes, it appears we have much in common :)

Ok, guys, this has morphed from a thread about me doing too much for the band into a general daughter/garden fest, lol. Even Joe's in on it. Actually, us guys of a certain age (ahem) are blessed indeed. Pride in our offspring & other stuff we achieve usually reflects in the way we approach our drumming.

Henri, here's a riding shot of Emma.

NerfLad, here's a shot of Emma at her recent audition for film school in Ealing studios. She starts her course in July. You gotta give 'em wings eh!

(p.s. if that's you hiding behind the tree in your avatar, you've got no chance :) )

Attachments

• 429128_131572143635522_100003482104916_130216_1293927299_n.jpeg
    429128_131572143635522_100003482104916_130216_1293927299_n.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 514
  • 301752_10150864673297783_577467782_11766807_1372821383_n.jpeg
    301752_10150864673297783_577467782_11766807_1372821383_n.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 495
I seriously want to visit your estate in jolly old England. Bed and breakfast.. I have an urge to go for a long run over the hills and through the valleys. Looks like a runner's paradise there.

I seriously want to visit your estate in jolly old England. Bed and breakfast.. I have an urge to go for a long run over the hills and through the valleys. Looks like a runner's paradise there.
Yes, there's lots of runners here, especially the special forces. All to energetic for this old fart though. Even a 10 second press roll is too energetic for me :)

Back