Online Radio Channels

Candy

Hi!! just came across this site with live internet radio, what I really liked about this site was how quickly I could find the channel of my interest, do check it out and give your feedback - www.myradiomix.com

Check out pandora.com. It's a great site.

Exactly what I was going to say when I saw the thread topic...in fact I am listening to it right now...it is not only GREAT it is AWESOME and FREE who could ask for anything more? OH we haveDRUMMERWORLD too :)

Welcome to the forum Candy

Exactly what I was going to say when I saw the thread topic...in fact I am listening to it right now...it is not only GREAT it is AWESOME and FREE who could ask for anything more? OH we haveDRUMMERWORLD too :)

Welcome to the forum Candy

Pandora is great until yesterday.. I don't know what is up with it but here's what I got goin on with it. You know how you can only skip so many songs on a station? After you get to that limit you can't skip so you just go to another one of your stations or create another. Well I noticed for the past 2 days now that if I have a station on, and I skip some songs and reach the limit.. it no longer allows me to skip songs on ANY of my other stations! I don't know if this is something new or if they are having issues. I don't see anything on the site about any rule changes but this sucks. I can't see it being an issue with my computer either.

AOL radio.com
Pandora.com
Slackers.com

I use all three on my iPhone to play along with. Pandora is 6 skips per hour. I didn't know about the other station switch. I'll have to check it out. All three have different ways of searching for tunes.

AOL radio.com
Pandora.com
Slackers.com

I use all three on my iPhone to play along with. Pandora is 6 skips per hour. I didn't know about the other station switch. I'll have to check it out. All three have different ways of searching for tunes.

Let me know if you have the same issue that I described with Pandora. Now I just went back on and it's working normally. I guess it's their problem ????

make a last.fm account
its free and it learns your music.
And it works w/ itunes or winamp or wmp

-george

"We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Canada."

Pandora was awesome until they cut me off, they claim to still have my channels in case they resolve the issue, but it's been a couple years now...

Man, if there were only a way to mask my ip address...

Pandora is great until yesterday.. I don't know what is up with it but here's what I got goin on with it. You know how you can only skip so many songs on a station? After you get to that limit you can't skip so you just go to another one of your stations or create another. Well I noticed for the past 2 days now that if I have a station on, and I skip some songs and reach the limit.. it no longer allows me to skip songs on ANY of my other stations! I don't know if this is something new or if they are having issues. I don't see anything on the site about any rule changes but this sucks. I can't see it being an issue with my computer either.

As for me I normally do not do the skip feature I just let the music play in the background and I am busy working...always nice to hear some good jazz fusion rolling as I plug away on reports for government work! SO, I am not familiar with your problem but yeah that would suck.

Back