Can a P-85 Make the Dying Music Industry Sexy Again?

Whoops! Sorry - got off topic with the P-38. Hopefully, I can get back on topic.

Hmm... Lets see... Musical instruments, P-85. Yup! Got it!

Yamaha P-85

http://download.yamaha.com/api/asset/file/?language=en&site=usa.yamaha.com&asset_id=35946

200px-Yamaha_P-85.jpg

Oh bloody hell, if it's a "strainer" then you're doing it wrong.

Either that, or you need to begin a workout regimen.

Not as sexy as a P-85 but a darn cool idea...

Attachments

• banjo-mute.jpg
    banjo-mute.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 205
You are correct. But it did see service in Cambodia during the Viet Nam war - though, I can neither confirm nor deny that.

I believe the sexiest P-85 was parkerized.

I thought the average age of a P85 that served in Vietnam was nineteen, ne ne ne nineteen....

sorry.....

I thought the average age of a P85 that served in Vietnam was nineteen, ne ne ne nineteen....

Gads! I heard that song this past weekend on a replay of Casey Kasem's Coast to Coast.

I need to switch radio stations...

Don't say that around Bermuda.

Speaking of accordions, an accordion player was coming home late one night after a gig. (You already know it is a joke because accordion players don't get gigs.) He was driving and kept dozing off behind the wheel. Each time he would hit the shoulder and jar himself awake. He decided he was going to have to something about this or he would kill himself in a wreck. He pulled over at an all night truck stop and went inside to get some coffee. The only booth was way at the back so he seated himself there. The waitress came by and brought him some coffee. While he was sitting there stirring in sugar and cream he realized something horrible. He had left his accordion in the back seat of the car uncovered in plane sight. He dashed madly for the exit, out the door and across the parking lot, but it was too late. Someone had broken out his window and left...

...another accordion.
(Where is that shaggy dog?)

Back