Gotta love ebay!

ivegottadisorder

So I just picked up a Gibraltar 3 sided curved rack, 12 multi clamps,24 memory locks, 6 pipe clamps and an xhat for $300.......

like i said.... gotta love ebay

I have sold at least 12 things on ebay... nice to turn my extra gear into cash.

Careful shopping, and I have found deals, but can't always win.

It's a great feeling to get something nice for a fraction of new.

Wow did you get a deal!

Now you need to post some pics of what you got ;-)

E-Bay totally rocks.!!!!!! I bought all my paiste cymbals at a fraction of the cost!!

E-Bay totally rocks.!!!!!! I bought all my paiste cymbals at a fraction of the cost!!

I was watching a 16" 2002. It sold recently for something like $175 plus shipping.

Hmmm... I just bought a NEW Paiste 2002 16" thin for $180.

Sometimes bidders pay the same or more than new if they don't know what they are doing.

I've had a run of really bad luck on evilBay.

I've had sellers just being outright liars to me. People just suck.

The only bright spot was filing a "item not received" complaint, getting a full $30-ish refund from Paypal but also getting a "customer satisfaction donation" from ebay for the same amount.

Still didn't make the aggravation worth it, though.

I've had a run of really bad luck on evilBay.

I've had sellers just being outright liars to me. People just suck.

The only bright spot was filing a "item not received" complaint, getting a full $30-ish refund from Paypal but also getting a "customer satisfaction donation" from ebay for the same amount.

Still didn't make the aggravation worth it, though.

Absolutely! I've heard horror stories about some that have been 100% scammed! And they have ALL been corraberated.

So I ALWAYS say... Buyer Beware!

Nope. I, personally, DO NOT love eBay. But if you have had success with it...more power to ya! ;-)

I have made over 100 drum equipment purchases on ebay and sold 2 dozen items on ebay. I have never been scammed to date. I have seen some scam emails, but nothing remotely viable that I would have fallen for.

However, what I have is that I purchased many items for extremely lower rates. Cymbals usually 60% of in store costs (even discount stores like Guitar Çenter). Drum equipment for usually 80% of cost.

And all of it in advertised condition. You don't buy from someone on ebay who doesn't have a good track record!!!

Most of the auctions where really bargains (I mostly have the luck with eBay etc.)

It only happened one time that UPS lost a package (lucky enough the seller returned the money, don't expect that from UPS, those *******)

My top 3 landlist:
Germany
United States (if it wasn'nt for those **** taxes, it would be number one, because the u.s. Dollar is very cheap)
United Kingdom (especially now, now the Pound has become quite affordable)

I just bought a 22" 2002 heavy ride for $180 on ebay. It was a nice find.

I'd like a set of sound edge hats and a 12" splash but those do not get much of a price break on ebay.

I did see a set of 14" SE for $210.

Back