Pearl Eliminator Cam Color?

ross--

For all the Eliminator fans out there what cam color do you use? I am switching back and forth because I liked black but the dog ate one so now I have to experiment.

Red. With that in mind, I only tried the others out briefly when I first got the pedal about a month ago. Now I'm inclined to to some heavy experimenting! Good topic...one I was just curious about last night actually.

I was originally going to get a DW5002 but I think I'm going to get the Eliminators instead.

Smart choice , You wont go wrong as i tried the Eliminator head to head with the DW9000 and i picked the Pearl !!

Oh yeah, Blue is my choice

Red at the mo...but its been feeling kind of wierd lately. I am going to test the others out over the next few weeks.

I have tried 4 of them, I think that's all there is, the white (I think) is redundant to me straight away, I'm after a different feel to the pedal, not just a straight smooth cam, I have a similar feel on my pedal at the moment, although maybe not quite as smooth as the eliminator, the blue and red offer a more responsive feel to me, will have to have a play when I get mine, might just have to leave the new crash for a while and get the pedal instead :)

Blue is still the best for me. I love my pearl pedal. i dont like the Dw pedals. I would pick pearl over them easy.

Dude, some one makes a pack that has 3 more cams in it... 3 different kinds of cams yet... cool beans huh?

I just spent 4 hours carefully checking the cams on my 2 eliminator pedals. I have a double bass set up, so I played for a while with each.

White is by far my favorite. Smooth, very powerful and consistant. Then it was black, blue and finally red.

However, I have been playing with the white for a 2 years now. So, I was pretty used to them and might have a bias.

Mike

I have not changed from the black one that came on it when I opened the box. It is such an improvement over my old pedal that I don't feel the need to change it.

I will experiment sometime down the road though but for now BLACK is my choice.

I have played blue and red, and I currently play red. This is because the beater is still of the head when I have my foot on the pedal, and with the blue it isn't I think. But I might be wrong. So I will try this afternoon...

I took off my cams and played without them for a little bit and it seemed fairly comfortable then I put the blue ones on and finished band practice. Anyone play without cams??

I quite like the blue, but I also use the black and white from time to time, they all feel pretty good!

I took off my cams and played without them for a little bit and it seemed fairly comfortable then I put the blue ones on and finished band practice. Anyone play without cams??

I'm fairly certain the owner's manual tells you not to play without the cams...

Back