sudden animal death

I'd say it would be a cool plot for a tv show. How about calling it "Flash Forward"?
Well, they did have one TV show ... the X Files .... did a fine job with topics, like "sudden animal deaths" .... the sudden appearance of red letters on your computer .... etc.​
thats why, as said below, go to another thread!
So I'm entitled to have an opinion, I'm just not allowed to post on this thread. Who, exactly, are you, that you get to tell me where and what thread to post on?​

although itll sound a bit ignorant
I'll agree with you there, but you said that, not me, in your opening post.​
....its nothing but solely that our world, as we know it is coming to an end...
no, it's just basic unexplained phenomenon.​

Well, they did have one TV show ... the X Files .... did a fine job with topics, like "sudden animal deaths" .... the sudden appearance of red letters on your computer .... etc.​
So I'm entitled to have an opinion, I'm just not allowed to post on this thread. Who, exactly, are you, that you get to tell me where and what thread to post on?​

I'll agree with you there, but you said that, not me, in your opening post.​
no, it's just basic unexplained phenomenon.​

look, i dont really want to start arguing with you, im by far better than a forum maniac who pisses on other person (which in this case im not, im just a simple, yet humble, senior member)

to answer your question, do you know who i am? i am this thread's author, and if this question is not at the level of your intelligence (which is probably the highest ever recorded) go to another thread, and search for other stuff which will be of your interest.

and yes, you said it, it is an UNEXPLAINED PHENOMENON; thats why, i wanted to read what, unlike your self, normal and people who dont argue about foolish stuff had to say, and give their opinion

Well the birds get explained pretty quickly. Industrial fireworks. It's not the X-Files.

You seem to have obtained opinions pretty quickly. But you're not a scientist, so it doesn't count.

The thread doesn't belong to you. Christ, Jacques Attali would have a field day reading your drivellous theory of 'authorship'.

Well the birds get explained pretty quickly. Industrial fireworks. It's not the X-Files.

You seem to have obtained opinions pretty quickly. But you're not a scientist, so it doesn't count.

yes, thats what i read too; its pretty interesting though that this happened inter continentally

you are right, im not, but i just like to read what others, aside my family, think!

A guy at my work joked that it may have something to do with the fact that the Earth's core had stopped rotating. Apparently, it was the plot for the movie, 'The Core'.

He said something about birds freaking out and running into building, cars, etc.

Yep...the world is coming to an end.

If that happened then we would have no protection from solar flares and dangerous cosmic electromagnetic waves. Plus, compasses would cease to be effective.

i dont really want to start arguing with you
then stop​
seems to me, you attacked me, first​
well then mr knowledgeable and followers, go to another thread if this one is not enough for you
that was your post, #9.....all I had said was.... I can forsee nothing good coming out of this thread..... seemed innocent enough of a statement then .... seems innocent enough of a statement now. And, from the looks of it, pretty much "true to the mark".​

mr knowledgeable
a forum maniac
Cool enough, you get to call me names .... I'm off the the coast, to hang out with Bernhard and Tentpole ...​

then stop​
seems to me, you attacked me, first​
that was your post, #9.....all I had said was.... I can forsee nothing good coming out of this thread..... seemed innocent enough of a statement then .... seems innocent enough of a statement now. And, from the looks of it, pretty much "true to the mark".​

Cool enough, you get to call me names .... I'm off the the coast, to hang out with Bernhard and Tentpole ...​

nah, you did not get that one right, im just telling you what I AM NOT
have a great time, enjoy yourself

The Mayor bangs down his gavel.
Quiets the crowd and asks the bailiff to clear the room.

The Mayor bangs down his gavel.
Quiets the crowd and asks the bailiff to clear the room.

You are so right G.D. , doesn't anyone use private message to have an argument around here?

Told you this will get good. I love the part about the different color letters and a SITCOM called Flash Forward. Nicely done.

Run, duck.....Incoming LOLOLOL

And Ringo is awesome. Greatest backbeat guy in the business according to George H.

however, its amazing how this not only happened in one place, but inter continentally

What's so amazing about it though? The only out of ordinary event occurred in Arkansas/Louisiana maybe. Nobody's provided any evidence that the occurence of simultaneous cross continental deaths are unusual in any way. This is a pretty big rock we're on, and this kind of stuff happens all the time; the only difference anyone has shown any evidence for is the level of media hype.

Sarah Palin shot the birds, I herd it on The David Letterman show.
The mystery has been solved.

Back