My Trick Aluminum kit

THOSE ARE THE COOLEST BEATERS I'VE EVER SEEN!

I just called Trick (had to, price isn't on their site). They are available from the Trick site for $25 per beater.

I didn't know the GS007 had multi-stops, either. Dang it. I would have bought that instead of the one I did buy last time I needed one.

Awesome-looking kit, man. Too METAL for words.

Ooh, I'm totally getting those from Trick. $5 cheaper than Guitar Center!

Also, trkdrmr, do you recommend them?

THOSE ARE THE COOLEST BEATERS I'VE EVER SEEN!

I just called Trick (had to, price isn't on their site). They are available from the Trick site for $25 per beater.

I didn't know the GS007 had multi-stops, either. Dang it. I would have bought that instead of the one I did buy last time I needed one.

Awesome-looking kit, man. Too METAL for words.

I wasn't aware they did either, until recently. SOME trick throws did not have that feature. I never did ask how new it was, but it ROCKS!

Just out of curiosty, why are you pairing the world's hardest beaters with the world's softest impact patches?

The patch really isn't that thick. I didn't want a plastic slap. those patches are just kind of out of the way. Not to mention, they came with the drumhead anyway....

Ooh, I'm totally getting those from Trick. $5 cheaper than Guitar Center!

Also, trkdrmr, do you recommend them?

The trick beaters are exactly in the middle between the ultra light Trick pro 1v beater or tama ic and something like the pearl quadbeater.

They are solid like the feel of a wood beater, but not as heavy. They are light enough for going insanely fast, but weighty enough for digging in and getting a low end thump. It is a well designed product, and I wish it would have been stock on the bigfoot pedals.

I've seen aircraft that don't have that much aluminum in them! Looks Great!

The trick beaters are exactly in the middle between the ultra light Trick pro 1v beater or tama ic and something like the pearl quadbeater.

They are solid like the feel of a wood beater, but not as heavy. They are light enough for going insanely fast, but weighty enough for digging in and getting a low end thump. It is a well designed product, and I wish it would have been stock on the bigfoot pedals.

Sweet, I think I know what I'm getting!

Sweet, I think I know what I'm getting!

A friend of mine in Seattle just ordered 3 today after he saw mine.

My 16" 2002 power crash arrived today. Works like a perfect counterpart to the 16/18" thins. I have a 22" 2002 heavy ride on the way. Can 14" sound edge hats and a 12" splash be far behind???

Cymbals... down with the sickness.

Last edited:
Nope. No band at the moment. I just got back from the war last month. I am starting from scratch this summer.

...Thank God that you made it home safe.

enjoy your weapons of mass percussion.

Barry

Very nice looking kit. Truly non-conventional.

very cool....
clap1.gif
clap1.gif
clap1.gif

Wood hardware might be an interesting thought..hmmmm

Why not? Gretsch has a wood rack for it's harlequin series....

....I am restraining myself from ordering a 2nd kick drum.

...must save money....

...must stop G.A.S....

Hopefully my 22" 2002 ride will be here Thursday or Friday.

The best kit I have seen on DW so far !!! Absolutley Beautiful. It looks like it would be heaps of fun to play.
You could stick an aluminum bar fridge ( full of aluminum beer cans ) and an aluminum toilet in there and if you got room service ( on an aluminum tray ) you would never have to leave. LOL.......
If your old cymbals need a holiday I'll take good care of them.
Rock On Man.

MWUAHhahaha.....deLIGHTfully ironic.

...don't forget calfskin heads.

Naw,That would be seriously cool.. imagine smooth hard mahogany with brushed metal fittings. Sorta like retro Scandinavian furniture...

Djembe players swear by goatskins by the way. I dont know why I said that, considering what I think of Djembe players

now way - aluminium - the first drums from the coca cola amatil company! kidding the kit is SICKKKKK!

Back