SuperBowl

MileHighDrummer

Enjoy the game.......... GO BRONCOS.

Embarrassing .... I'm watching Mission Impossible on Netflix. How ironic

I watched the '85 Bears
I watched the '00 Ravens

....and that Seattle defense is the best defense to ever play in a Superbowl

For a long-time Seattle fan, who's been watching every sports analyst, columnist, commentator and critic in the land say the Seahawks didn't have a chance... it was super sweet to watch the naysayers get served in such epic fashion.

Drinking shots after every Seahawks score turned out to be a bad idea, though... especially paired with all the Skittles...

For a long-time Seattle fan, who's been watching every sports analyst, columnist, commentator and critic in the land say the Seahawks didn't have a chance... it was super sweet to watch the naysayers get served in such epic fashion.

Drinking shots after every Seahawks score turned out to be a bad idea, though... especially paired with all the Skittles...

I saw I think one person pick Denver on the pregame shows

Hotel: $800
Fifty Yard Line Ticket: $25,000
Watching Peyton and John Elway walk away empty handed: PRICELESS!

I watched the '85 Bears
I watched the '00 Ravens

....and that Seattle defense is the best defense to ever play in a Superbowl

They may be indeed, but there's only one defense that's ever kept its Super Bowl opponent out of the end zone. 1971 Doomsday.

Out of all the Superbowls I've seen, this was one of the most unenjoyable games ever. The game was a joke. Even the commercials were lacking. The Seahawks looked great though. Most people I talked to thought Denver would win. The Broncos looked like the Keystone Cops.

It was a disappointing way to end a fun season.

All season long we had so many close games. So many last minutes finishes. So many epic battles.

Such a shame to end on on a game that was over by the end of the 1st qtr.

It was a disappointing way to end a fun season.

All season long we had so many close games. So many last minutes finishes. So many epic battles.

Such a shame to end on on a game that was over by the end of the 1st qtr.

I have watched every superbowl since day one. Yesterday for some reason I decided to do the Netflix Mission Impossible series. So glad I did. And DED I really enjhoyed this season, great games, even my Fantasy League came down to the last game to finish fifth. This was an embarrassment by that score to say the least.

I was really hoping that the halftime show was played live, but alas, the photo came out of the bassist's axe being unplugged...

Ha! I knew it! I told my wife during the show that was most likely lip synched. Well, the vocals may have been the only thing live.

I also noted that the one guy's tambourine sounded the same regardless of how far it was from the mic.

So where is the photo anyway? You know the rules...photos or it didn'thappen. However, we do have video in this case.

Here's the photo.....

Attachments

• 999280_696130143761031_1849720556_n.jpg
    999280_696130143761031_1849720556_n.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 100
I took no pleasure in seeing the Denver Dismantling. It was one of those days for them. Being a Browns fan, I was not rooting for either team and pretty much was in disbelief of what I saw from the first snap. Congrats to Seahawks fans, the team decisively earned the title and they deserve it! Stellar defensive execution.

They may be indeed, but there's only one defense that's ever kept its Super Bowl opponent out of the end zone. 1971 Doomsday.

with all due respect you are incorrect

the '00 Ravens defense did not allow an offensive TD to the Giants
and the Cowboys of the 1971 season did not allow a Dolphins TD

and Billy Kilmer and the Redskins were not an offensive juggernaut by any stretch of the imagination

the 2013 Broncos were statistically the best offense in NFL history

with all due respect you are incorrect

the '00 Ravens defense did not allow an offensive TD to the Giants
and the Cowboys of the 1971 season did not allow a Dolphins TD

and Billy Kilmer and the Redskins were not an offensive juggernaut by any stretch of the imagination

the 2013 Broncos were statistically the best offense in NFL history

Ah, yes, it was a kickoff return. Not sure what Kilmer has to do with anything, except I forgot their TD against the Dolphins was a blocked kick. Crazy special teams mess up everything.

As for stats, enh, take 'em or leave 'em. One important statistic might indicate Eli is better than Peyton, but there's just more to it than that. You can make them read any way you want, and they're so relative in such a team sport. One-off achievements are one thing, but "best evers"? Who really knows?

Back