Pat Petrillo here!

Pat, what is the status of the much awaited Reading Rhythms DVD????

It will be released in the fall, and we will ship all of the pre orders in August..Maybe end of July. There will be a big marketing push from the company (which is one of the more popular..),

Thanks for hanging in, I think you will be VERY happy with the results!

Thanks, Phil..It's a unique project that will help drummers to read visually, as well as with an eBook. Like having getting a book that comes with a teacher..

When are you in NYC?

Yep, that is in the works. It will probably be available on a "limited release" basis to a handful of on line dealers and shops.

I am awaiting final prototypes and will a picture and specs soon.
It's called Pat Petrillo's Groovalution.Hope to see you soon!

Pat

Hi, all

Just a heads up that the P4 is finally arrrived in the warehouse at Ludwig and is ready to ship worldwide!

Of course you can get it from our friend Shane here:

http://www.justdrumsonline.com/store/pc-3851-79-pat-petrillo-lp4-practice-pad.aspx

Or, ANY dealer from this list. If they don't have it yet, just tell them to order it..

http://www.ludwig-drums.com/dealerlocator/

Thanks to ALL of you who have picked up on the pad and like it so much. I think it will be a very unique addition to the selection out there now.

All the Best

Attachments

• P4_Pad_1.jpg
    P4_Pad_1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 694
  • P4_practice_pad_2009_WEBPIC.JPG
    P4_practice_pad_2009_WEBPIC.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 704
New Hudson Music "Hands, Grooves, & Fills" YouTube site!​

I invite those of you who have "Hands, Grooves, & Fills" to join the group and post a video of yourself playing along to the tracks to the site! It would be great to hear how you all play the tracks, and also interpret them on your own

http://www.youtube.com/group/handsgroovesfills

Let's hear and see your grooves! Keep up the great work

It will be released in the fall, and we will ship all of the pre orders in August..Maybe end of July. There will be a big marketing push from the company (which is one of the more popular..),

Thanks for hanging in, I think you will be VERY happy with the results!

And now that it is September???

Pat

There is a fill movement you do in "Hands, Grooves, & fills" I can't quite get how you are doing it..It's the orchestration of the split sextuplet #6. It's the paradiddle diddle type movement. In the video, it looks like you might be also throwing and extra triplet in there in between the sticking some times..is that what it is? if you could take the time to respond, that would be excellent

LOVE your playing and HGF is SO inspiring and helpful everytime I sit down to practice.

Thanks so much..

Hey Jason

Thanks for the support and kind words..Glad you are really into HGF!

So, I think the fill you are talking about, the paradiddle diddle fill movement I use, can be orchestrated so many ways, but on the DVD, I think there is a point where I add an extra triplet after the initial fill and continue over the bar line..So, it goes..

(B = Bass)

R L R R L B R L B, R L R R L B R L B, R L R R L B,

Hope that helps!! Keep up the great work.

And now that it is September???

Wow, didn't the pre-ordering start last year around this time?

Still no clips or excerpts to see what's being sold.

Grunter, you should have yours delivered in person as long as you have waited.

It's paid for and the date just keeps getting pushed back. I need to charge interest.

I share your impatience as I've had mine on order for what seems like an eternity...but I have a hunch it's going to be worth the wait as Pat usually shoots for perfection and that takes time. But I like the "personal delivery" option for those of us who've waited forever.

FOR SURE! You guys have been MORE than patient.

GOOD NEWS!! There will be clips by the end of the week! Getting clearance to go ahead with this is not always easy, but, non the less...It's about ready!

..and it WILL be worth the wait! HD, too!

Thanks to all of you...
Pat

Yep, that is in the works. It will probably be available on a "limited release" basis to a handful of on line dealers and shops.

I am awaiting final prototypes and will a picture and specs soon.
It's called Pat Petrillo's Groovalution.Hope to see you soon!

Pat

Awesome! I see on the Vater site you've been using the Power 5A's for now? The girth is what I'm after, not entirely sure on the 16 1/2" length... I've tried sticks that long and they feel very shoulder-heavy... hope yours is a better compromise! :)

Dominick

FOR SURE! You guys have been MORE than patient.

GOOD NEWS!! There will be clips by the end of the week! Getting clearance to go ahead with this is not always easy, but, non the less...It's about ready!

..and it WILL be worth the wait! HD, too!

Thanks to all of you...
Pat

Well the end of the week has come and gone. Perhaps you should actually have a product before you spend a year hyping it.

Have any of you that pre-ordered recieved any updates on the status of your purchase?

Back