Anyone else this type of P.M. here?

KONA

Silver Member
I saw I had a noticfication of private message - this is what I got:

WHARUNA CHEMBERS
Dearest one
I am Barrister Wahab Haruna from cote d'voire, West Africa, I am a legal practitioner in cote d'ivoire,i have a some thing to intruduce to you it is very vital and confidential,please I look forward to your prompt reply.With my private for more details
Email address: - ([email protected])
Telephone :: : +22545287940
Yours truly,
Barrister WAHAB HARUNA

Yes, I got one on my visitor messages. I've reported it. Actually, I don't know how to remove it from my visitor messages.

On the right of all messages should be a box to check and at the bottom drop down box with an option to delete.

But here he is, pouring out his soul, wishing to share something confidential. Why would you be so rude as to call it spam??

:p

You can't be too trusting of those African princes though, I'm still waiting for that guy from Nigeria to send be back the money I lent him (plus more!). He said I could trust him though, so it's cool.

-Jonathan

I hate spam:) Does anyone actually fall for it anyway?

Somebody must fall for it because they keep coming.

Spam is a drag but I have it on good authority that there is a beautiful law student from Thailand who wants my help with some of her banking here in the US. She sent a picture and she is gorgeous.

Back