Drummerworld site formatting

BrewBillfold

Silver Member
I don't know if something changed on my system or the website, but I'm getting a horizontal scrollbar on the site now. It started a few days ago. I didn't used to get one here.

I didn't change anything about my display, by the way.

Anyone else notice this, or is it something weird that must have happened locally for me?

Yesterday we implemented a bigger Google Banner at the top of every page - is it too big now probably? Do you have a small screen or what is happening?

thanks for advise

Bernhard

Yesterday we implemented a bigger Google Banner at the top of every page - is it too big now probably? Do you have a small screen or what is happening?

thanks for advise

Bernhard
Ah--that must be it, because it extends to just past the banner ad.

I'm having the same problem.

thanks for advise

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard,

I'm experiencing the same thing on my computer as well. (The horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the Drummerworld screen.)
Having the Google ad at the top is fine, but it would need to be reduced (by about 6 spaces to the left on my computer) in order to fit properly on my screen.
It makes reading the posts much harder when one has to scroll right and left, back and forth while trying to read. Instead of just up or down.

Retuning the format to it's original setting would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Bernhard, I'm having same inconvenience since one day ago. I have to move the horizontal scroll bar, to allow messages fit my laptop screen......Thanks, Ian.

I never noticed this because I have Firefox+AdBlock (so I don't see ANY ads). But I did notice yesterday that the displayable area got narrower (more padding on the left/right sides). That seems to have been fixed... The pages are consuming the majority of the screen now like they were.

Thank you to Bernhard or any of the other Admins/Mods for correcting this. :)
The format appears to have returned back to its normal status. (Minimal left to right scrolling.)

Bernhard and team, many thanks! the formatting screen fit issue is fixed and centred. I'm back to normal.

Back