The Metal Show

drummer girl09

Did anyone happen to watch this show? I think the first episode that they interviewed Mike Portnoy. Didn't know if anyone had any opinions on it or anything. I wasn't able to watch it. Just curious if anyone else had.

That Metal Show. I have to admit to being the first to say I don't like much metal, but this is a very good show. Eddie Trunk and the boys always have great guests on. I have seen about 12 shows I guess. The interviews are very informative and interesting.

The episodes I watched were bands I didn't even know...so it didn't have much affect on me. I seem to miss the good ones

Pretty good show. They do seem to feature more classic metal guests, but the bands I've seen have guests on there were Motorhead, G&R, Rush, Anthrax, Dream Theater, Queensryche and others. They do mention newer stuff too and do their part to promote up and comers.

I like the debate segment where they only have like 2 minutes to argue about whatever. A little different than the debate threads on here that go on for days, weeks or months. But who doesn't love a good debate?

I LOVE That Metal Show!!! I'm a big metal head!! I wouldn't mind if Jim Florentine could be my uncle or something. He seems like he would be cool to have at family gatherings. :D

Back