Where do you live / where have you lived?

Born in Brooklyn, NY
Lived my first 20 years in Maspeth , Queens, NY followed by nearly ten years of living throughout Queens - Ridgewood, Glendale, Middle Village, Corona and one year on the upper west side of Manhattan.
The last 10 years have been here in Walton - Delaware County, NY

I've been all over the place:

Tiffin, Ohio - Born
New Riegel, Ohio - Raised for 4 years
Tiffin, Ohio - Lived for 11 more years
Findlay, Ohio - 2 years
Cincinnati, Ohio - 1 year
Phoenix, Arizona - 2 years
Chicago, Illinois - July 2008-present

Born in Dallas, Texas.
Moved to Chapel Hill, North Carolina when I was eleven.
Lived briefly in Greensboro, South Carolina, working for the Parks and Recreation Department.
Moved to Atlanta, Georgia when I was eighteen and started working the clubs.
Went to music school In New York City, lived on the lower east side.
Back to Atlanta after school.
Married a British girl, moved to England and lived there for four years.
Back to the states, Houston, Texas so she could take her residency at the Houston Medical Center.
Then back to Atlanta, where we are now.
Planning to move to Queens, New York and, someday, back to England.

First home: Venezuela - Zulia - Ciudad Ojeda.

Second home (work-site): Drilling Rig, anywhere located in the Country.

Born in Norfolk Virginia where I lived for 6 weeks. Then I moved to Connecticut and lives there for 7 years (in 2 different houses). I then moved to Indianapolis Indiana for 1 year and then moved to Cary NC where I have lived for 6 years.

i live in wales (Uk) in a town called pontypridd which is about 20 mins drive from the capitol which is Cardiff. as for being a small town it has produced such artists as. Tom Jones, The Lost Prophets, Funeral For A Friend, The guitarist from motorhead (dont know his name) cant be bothered to name the rest but musically speaking its an awesome place to live and i like it here in general. just wish it wouldnt rain 24/7

I was born in the Detroit area and lived in Michigan for 14 years. After the blizzard of 77 we moved to Atlanta. My family has been here for 30 years. From 1984 to 1996 I was on the road playing drums (mainly the southeast, but we ventured north every now and then). Good times were certainly had... I then "retired" from the road and moved to San Francisco for 4years to study health science and public healh and then it was down to the Carribean for 3 years of medical school (not a bad place to study). Now I'm back in Atlanta working, playing and "living the dream."

Marquette, Michigan

...my wife kids and I came up from Elk Rapids, Michigan... I live on a college campus (my wife is going for her second degree) and in a townhouse that has a townhouse directly on either side and STILL no one complains no matter how hard i beat the sin out of my kit. ....maybe my wife being the CA for our complex is why but I dont look gift horses in the mouth. lol

When I was younger I used to live in the lower part of Chicago, IL. We moved when I was about six to the smalllllll city of Portage, IN. There's virtually nothing to do here =)

Ormskirk, lancashire, england. near southport n liverpool. moved to edinburgh for a couple of years but now i'm back. woohoo

Back