Best double album ever?

Dunc, it was the first suggestion of SpammerInTheSky :)

Highlight for me was Son of Orange County / More Trouble Every Day ... the transition between them is still one of the best musical climaxes I've heard.

My Highlights are.......... Village of the sun,/ Cheapness......

No Chicago Transit Athority? Man, you guys are missing out if you havn't heard that one. (Though in my oppion, they went downhill from there).

I thought this was a drummers forum?
Not one.
ZERO
NADA.
No mention of Exit Stage Left?
WTF
Find it, listen to it.
YYZ has, still, the best solo EVER, its got speed, harmonies, and groove.
Geddy's solo on Freewill is K.Ass. and they end it with La Villa Strangiato, What Mr Peart does with his high hat is amazazing, I dont even realy get what he is doing, it just sound right.
And no Im not some crazed RUSH fan, I know some just dont get it, thats fine, some people just dont have any sense and thats fine too.

In addition to those already mentioned:

Jethro Tull - Bursting Out

Grand Funk Railroad - Caught in the Act

Todd Rundgren - Something/Anything

Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life

Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Electric Light Orchestra - Out of the Blue

I thought this was a drummers forum?
Not one.
ZERO
NADA.
No mention of Exit Stage Left?
WTF
Find it, listen to it.
YYZ has, still, the best solo EVER, its got speed, harmonies, and groove.
Geddy's solo on Freewill is K.Ass. and they end it with La Villa Strangiato, What Mr Peart does with his high hat is amazazing, I dont even realy get what he is doing, it just sound right.
And no Im not some crazed RUSH fan, I know some just dont get it, thats fine, some people just dont have any sense and thats fine too.

I just figured that one was implied..It should be issued with any new drum kit purchase.

Back