Are any of you in Baltimore,Md

drummingman

Gold Member
I'm going to be looking to break into the heavy music scene in Baltimore sometime this summer. Are any of you all living there or near there now?

Is no one from Baltimore or the Baltimore area?

I live about 10 minutes from Baltimore. I know that B-more has an excellent underground music scene and was voted #1 back in 2008. Are you going to be involved with Wham City or anything (they're a group of independent band/artists)? As far as venues, I know that Fells Point has a lot of clubs and bars that constantly have bands performing. If you're willing to go a bit further out, I went to the National Mall last summer and there were about 7 different bands performing in the same time frame that day, it was awesome! :p

Can't really tell you much else though, I'm still in high school, not too familiar with the bars, etc.

Montgomery County here (unfortunately)!

You know, as much as I hate this state, I gotta give it props for being the home to the band Clutch!

I'll be heading down to Baltimore in a couple weeks to see Stryper in concert at the Bourbon Street theater. I'm about two hours north of Baltimore.

I lived in Catonsville all of my young life. Catonsville High, Catonsville Community College, Towson University.

I'm going to be looking to tap into the Baltimore metal/heavy music scene this summer. It would be cool to get together with some of you guys that live there and live near there now as soon as possible. I really need to learn the city as quick as I can.

As is I live about 2 hours away. I'm willing to drive to meet up with any of you. Is anybody up for it?

Back