My band needs your help!

PQleyR

Platinum Member
Hello all. Please excuse me, I wouldn't ask this of you if it wasn't important.

My band, Sorcerer's Spell, is currently in a competition to play at a 3-day UK metal festival imaginatively titled Metalfest. It would mean a great deal to us all to get this opportunity.
So what I humbly ask of you is this...

It's a vote. The way it works is that you go to the Metalfest Myspace, add them as a friend, and then leave a comment on the Sorcerer's Spell picture in the Metalfest Band Poll album in their pictures bit.

That's all! Thank you in advance for your help, and excuse me again for having to take up your time with this.

Thank you! Since I posted this the leading band have increased their vote from 20ish to about 70 or 80...so the need for this is greater than ever. However, I'm told they've been offering each person who votes a chance to win an Xbox 360, so who knows what's going on there!

Oh, and apologies to you, Metal Overlord, that you should be inundated with spam! I hope it doesn't continue.

I finally got my acceptance and at my time of voting #448 the other band is still 79 ahead of you and if I read the rules right...today is the end? I hope you get another 100 by end of the day...BEST OF LUCK!

Thank you! Since I posted this the leading band have increased their vote from 20ish to about 70 or 80...so the need for this is greater than ever. However, I'm told they've been offering each person who votes a chance to win an Xbox 360, so who knows what's going on there!

Oh, and apologies to you, Metal Overlord, that you should be inundated with spam! I hope it doesn't continue.

Oh no problem at all, just more bands to add. I actually like the attention, lol. I know how it feels to be in that situation.
We did get a message from that one band talking about the Xbox 360, but alot of other bands just asked for our vote.

Last edited:
Well, this is out of our hands now, I don't know what's going to happen with the result. Thank you so much for your help, all of you, I really appreciate it.

Back