TV show "24" fans?

remoking

Anyone else on these forums a big fan of the show 24? The 2 hour season premiere was tonight.

Im a Very big fan! I wont watch any of the series until its finished and i have it all....No having to wait around a week for the next episode :D so roll on November for the DVD

Last night's episodes were great. I'm very glad to have it back. Thank god we have a DVR or I'd have to skip rehearsal tonight to watch the next two episodes.

The season looks promising, though I wish that: 1) Tony being a villian was kept a better secret and 2) I hope that Jeannine Garofolo doesn't last very long. I've just never liked her but so far the character she's playing is just like a really bad version of Chloe whens he first came on the show and it's annoying.

Last night's episodes were great. I'm very glad to have it back. Thank god we have a DVR or I'd have to skip rehearsal tonight to watch the next two episodes.

The season looks promising, though I wish that: 1) Tony being a villian was kept a better secret and 2) I hope that Jeannine Garofolo doesn't last very long. I've just never liked her but so far the character she's playing is just like a really bad version of Chloe whens he first came on the show and it's annoying.

I thought lastnight's episode was great too. I'm glad to see that Chloe and Bill Beucanon are coming back...I can't imagine this new season without CTU....it will be interesting.

I thought lastnight's episode was great too. I'm glad to see that Chloe and Bill Beucanon are coming back...I can't imagine this new season without CTU....it will be interesting.

Not as interesting as Season 5. I loved the episodes on Sunday and Monday and hope that they keep their promise of "best season ever"

Dare I say that Jack Bauer is like the new Chuck Norris???
So what, when Jack Bauer does push ups, he isn't pushing himself up, he's pushing the world down?
I wonder how much he beat Lance Armstrong in a who has more testicles competition? More than 6?
Didn't think so lol =)

Watched the thing they had a couple weeks ago and DVR'd the new episodes but haven't watched them yet. I loved seasons 1-5 and lost interest halfway through 6 but really like what I've seen so far on season 7.

WARNING: HERE THERE BE SPOILERS

Tony being a villain was also ruined by him not crashing the planes. At that point it was obvious he was undercover.

It also makes the show a little embarrassing that they pulled the soap opera thing of "I thought you were dead!" "I was!"

And I couldn't agree more on Janeane Garofalo. It's funny how she just brushes aside the hypocrisy of being on this show and how it doesn't jibe with her constant and tiresome political ranting. But the insult to injury is how _bad_ she is in the role. I'm hoping she turns out to be a traitor, but right now all my suspicion is on the tough-gal-FBI-chick.

Back