what do u guys think?
Trick pro 1 V big foot
Or
Axis Laser A 21
Or
Tama speed cobra ????
Give me some answers my friends :)

You have more options than that:

Czarcie kopyto ("Devil's Hoof") (Poland) - expensive but top-notch, probably the most sophisticated pedals on earth, from the best materials available and super high precision manufacturing
http://www.czarciekopyto.com/index.php?lang=en

VIP (Vision In Percussion) (Sweden)
http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89029
(Scroll down to post #6 for pics, and further down for more info and a statement from the manufacturer - in post #19. It's a small company and the serial production still hasn't begun but they do have some prototypes for testing.)

Those are all super duper pedals, you know. Just wanted to point out a few more of those.

The Czarcie Kopyto (double version) is around 680 Euros I think, plus 50 Euros shipping (within Europe).

The VIP single is 220-250 Euros, the double is 500-620 Euros. Trigger option is around 40 Euros. The final price depends on some things which aren't 100% settled yet but you get the idea. Acually those VIP pedals come for a fair price. They use CNC milled parts for the ultimate look (anodized), this has a price to it. They'll be available in black and silver.

More questions on VIP? - Get in contact. I've had a couple of e-mails with Christian, the above prices are what he told me just a few days ago.

Phone: +46 (0)70 6000 792
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.vipofsweden.com

So any more suggestions guys?

I own three axis pedals..two double pedals - a classic black long board, a black Derek Roddy signature and a single silver Derek Roddy pedal... I switched over to axis several months ago after using DW 9000 double pedals for about 5 years....I do not regret my switch, the axis are a very smooth, linear feeling pedal...yes they take some getting used to, but once you get them dialed in to your liking, they are an extremely smooth and FAST pedal....I highly recommend them, but as with any drum product, you should definitely try before you buy....

Last edited:
I own three axis pedals..two double pedals - a classic black long board, a black Derek Roddy signature and a single silver Derek Roddy pedal... I switched over to axis several months ago after using DW 9000 double pedals for about 5 years....I do not regret my switch, the axis are a very smooth, linear feeling pedal...yes they take some getting used to, but once you get them dialed in to your liking, they are an extremely smooth and FAST pedal....I highly recommend them, but as with any drum product, you should definitely try before you buy....

Yeah man Axis are great pedals i love the laser A-21 very nice big board but it;s hard to try it no one selling it here in my city

OK guys... i went to try the speed cobra omg that was amazing very nice very comfy very fast it was smooth too & very responsive
Now I have 2 questions
1- Is it easy to adjust the speed cobra? like you can adjust the foot board height, angel & the bass drum beater?
2- still can't find any trick Bigfoot to try out what you guys think about it & what is better speed cobra or the trick Bigfoot?

the speed cobras are really fast pedals if you dial them in right. they dont have the direct drive but they are still very responsive and have a nice weight to them. they have a really smooth feel. Personally i would choose speed cobra or axis, the trick pedals just dont appeal to me. Be aware though, the axis are very light, and might not feel "right" at first.

Trick all the way. I got dominators after my demon drives broke. No regrets

Amazing pedals and craftsmanship. Made of a wicked composite - AL13 aerospace alloy. Dangerously solid and strong. They come as 2 separate pedals. What's wicked is that you can reach down with one hand to adjust the spring tension between songs by turning a knob. It's got this internal compression spring that so cool. Here is a review below.

http://www.uberproaudio.com/articles/14/591-trick-drums-dominator-double-pedal-review

Now it is a longboard with direct drive, so a different feel if your coming off a standard spring pedal and board. Kick ass and smooth. All of the major double pedals on display at my local drumshops had loose joints or connections. The U joint connectors were all loose with play. The Trick U joints are incredible.

Thanks guys for all the great info.
I decided to go with the Trick Bigfoot.....I love every thing about this pedal :)

Thanks guys for all the great info.
I decided to go with the Trick Bigfoot.....I love every thing about this pedal :)

Sick purchase man (bowing with both hands). I'd have to sell one of my kits to get the Bigfoot. Sweet. Adjustments galore...

Yes, congrats! Trick pedals are among the most sophisticated pedals you can get.
The downside with great equipment is... no more blaming the stuff - if something doesn't work... it's the player ;-)
[That's a deduction from my own experience.]

Thanks guys..... I really love the Trick it's smooth & silent no more noise no more headache ... just perfect :)

Back