[WANTED] FRENCHY SEXY DRUMSET > HEAVENLY DOG INSIDE :)

danibun

Hi There ! ;)

I'm Dany from Lyon (France). I'd like to introduce my drumset. I've been playing drums for 6 years. I live in Lyon, a very beautiful city in south of France.

Drumset :

Premier XPK New Maple Magenta Fade (die cast rings). Custom set : 22 10 12 16 14
100% Maple Wood
Snare equiped with Metrix PureSound.
As you can see, the wood is certified by Premier (see pictures below)

Hardware :

Boom arms > Sonor + Premier serie 3000
Snare Stand > Premier serie 3000
Hihat Stand > DC Custom
Kick Pedal > DC Custom double chain

Heads :

Tom tom > Evans G2 coated batter / Remo UT reso.
Kick > Evans EQ4 batter / Graphix Fame reso
Snare > Evans reverse dot coated / Remo UT reso

Cymbals

Turkish Zultan Yin series. B20, these are the best cymbals I've tested for ever !
I was used to play on Zildjian K but I'm now in love with those Zultan Yin. I bought these highgrade cymbals in Germany. If you need informations, do not hesitate (the price is really worth while)

MP3 Cover Samples :

http://www.2shared.com/file/6934558/d29208ce/Sweet_Home_Alabama_Cover.htm
http://www.2shared.com/file/6934609/daa47244/Where_is_my_Mind_Cover.html

Feeling

The sound is warm and harmonics are very controled. This set is awesome and the general quality really kicks **** ! Wood is robust and well selected, hardware as well.
I owned several kits and this is one of the best I got for honest budget.

Pictures :

dsc00955k.jpg

dsc00956kvl.jpg

dsc00960d.jpg

dsc00962zim.jpg

dsc00966c.jpg

dsc00968u.jpg

dsc00958n.jpg

dsc00877a.jpg

dsc00943f.jpg

dsc00938r.jpg

dsc00937w.jpg

dsc00932jpy.jpg

dsc00947u.jpg

dsc00872r.jpg

dsc00891tut.jpg

See ya amigos !

Last edited:
So I'm reading the top of the post thinking that this will be a nice timid set of Premiers perhaps used in jazz settings or something like that. I see the toms and think Wow! That color looks great, I continue to pull down the picture and then I see the most EVIL DOG IN THE WORLD on the front of that bass drum. Maybe that's your bands logo or something but that is one mean looking dog! For me, it detracts from the beauty of the drums, but it grabs attention!

Anywhoo, I digress, very nice kit!

Also, your city is very picturesque!

So I'm reading the top of the post thinking that this will be a nice timid set of Premiers perhaps used in jazz settings or something like that. I see the toms and think Wow! That color looks great, I continue to pull down the picture and then I see the most EVIL DOG IN THE WORLD on the front of that bass drum. Maybe that's your bands logo or something but that is one mean looking dog! For me, it detracts from the beauty of the drums, but it grabs attention!

Anywhoo, I digress, very nice kit!

Also, your city is very picturesque!

Thanks for the reply.
This is a custom set in fact : 22 10 12 16 + 14. I like this kind of configuration because it's polyvalent and you can play lots of styles of music.

I also have a white reso. head, the dog one is not my band logo, just a "graphix" serie.
Look at the white one here :

dsc00891tut.jpg

dsc00889p.jpg

Back