My friends

I very much appreciated the way that you and the other other founding members/mods ran this forum.

Its been great to be on an online forum where rudeness, idiotic behavior, etc etc is not tolerated.

Another newbie, but doesn't mean I don't appreciate your work, which I am sure has felt like a thankless task at times.

Be thankless no more!

Many thanks for your work.

Thomas,

In the year and a half I have been here, I always enjoyed your posts and contributions. Good luck and best wishes. Most of all, keep on drumming. That's why we are here.

Well, I also have 3 dogs.

Brent

hey there Thomas, you stuck it out a lot longer than I in the admin side. it was great to work with you and Bernhard to build this forum into a legacy. i have enjoyed the last few months just being a normal poster, i hope you will come back and be one too. the new mods are great and the status quo remains - so i am well pleased.

thanks a million dude.

j

Whattya mean your leaving? You can't leave...all the plants will die...(anyone?). Well, that bites, but you did do a great job. I don't post as often as others, but I do read alot. And this site is fantastic. Great job, Dogbreath. Bernard, too, of course.

So cool to see Thomas again here - hope he is doing well. 15 years ago we visited NAMM together and stayed even in the same hotel room - what a good friend from Las Vegas and cool moderator!

Bernhard

Back