Gretsch Catalina Maple

So Zep... When are you supposed to getcher Cats??

Well when I first ordered them they were supposed to be shipped out on May 2nd. Despite this I kept getting emails pushing it back first 5/5 the 5/7 and the most recent one was 5/10 (shipped) so I just am keeping my fingers crossed that it will come in then and not any later. Just trying to wait patiently...

Ooops, hope I didn't stir up any anticipation anxiety...
sorry.

Check them over right away and report any problems to MF right away.

MF is pretty decent! I ordered my Catalina club mods from them and they arrived in great shape. Gretsch's overseas QC is pretty good. so you should be GTG!
But like GD mentioned..give your new tubs a good once over. Checking for separated plys and ding free bearing edges. Also look at the finish for any imperfections. A friend of mine ordered a Cat maple in Tobacco fade and had some spiderwebbing in the lacquer.
Gretsch shipped him a replacement straight away!
Gretsch's customer service is top notch. I wouldn't worry..

MF is pretty decent! I ordered my Catalina club mods from them and they arrived in great shape. Gretsch's overseas QC is pretty good. so you should be GTG!
But like GD mentioned..give your new tubs a good once over. Checking for separated plys and ding free bearing edges. Also look at the finish for any imperfections. A friend of mine ordered a Cat maple in Tobacco fade and had some spiderwebbing in the lacquer.
Gretsch shipped him a replacement straight away!
Gretsch's customer service is top notch. I wouldn't worry..

Thanks I will be sure to look them over good and check those spots. I know after my online purchase from GC when they sent me a dinged cymbal to always make sure to check for imperfections (see the reason why I hate GC thread for more on that story) so I learned the hard way on that lesson. Also, I try not to worry to much about what could go wrong haha

Hey everybody, just got word that the cats will be arriving on the 14th (thursday)! Only three more days (assuming it doesnt change again)

So close....one more day.

Try not to stare at clocks, it will only make it seem like an eternity.

I hope it's coming via UPS!!
I heard on the news that UPS will be going on strike as of midnight tonight!

joking...had you goin though..

Back