MAD's cartoons & CD covers...

Thick skin, great sense of humor, and I like Henri's art. I mislead him into thinking I was upset. Should have used a smilie face.

Oh, it's been deleted! I hope not for my sake! All in good fun! :)

Please bring back the cartoon. I look good with rouge on my cheeks.
Oh, it's been deleted! I hope not for my sake! All in good fun! :)

I really thought for a moment I might have offended both Mary and Grunt, I didn't read between the lines...lol, but I'm glad you guys and gals are enjoying the thread, the cartoons and the humor, and there will be more about juggling and jiggling cartoons soon, blame the one who mentioned them in the first place, that would be Mr Aydee :)

I looked how I could possibly re-instate my deleted post, but with no success :(

So I'll post it here again with the original reply to Mary's comment, it's just out of sequence a bit, so please forgive me for any inconvenience...

I don't think I like where this is headed.... :p

Really? ...I'm sorry to hear this Mary, but perhaps if Gruntersdad explained the meaning of juggling and jiggling in this thread, it might hopefully change your mind :)

Attachments

• Juggling & Jiggling.jpg
    Juggling & Jiggling.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 228
Also to let you all know, Mary and I have the same designer and we will have to speak about this "one of a kind" dress.

Also to let you all know, Mary and I have the same designer and we will have to speak about this "one of a kind" dress.

Yes we will! As for the juggling...you evidently have better décolletage than I do!. I never could catch a ball there ( oh man am I going to get it for that one but there was no better way to say it.....lol)

I was actually juggling 4 balls. One of them have already fallen into the deco zone.

I won't do a cartoon about this comment Mary :) :) :) It's very tempting I may say, but I think I'll pass on this one...

He he, that makes me very happy and yet sad....

Sgt Bernhard's Happy Hearts Club Band :)

Attachments

• Sgt Bernhard DW.jpg
    Sgt Bernhard DW.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,108
Again, cool work, MAD.

Interesting to see some duplicates... There's 2 Johnny Depp's (is that the correct plural form? haha).

Back