I Feel Totally Stupid...

JohnnyConqueror

Asking this, but how do you change the viewing order of the replies in a thread? Example, When I click on a thread with 10 replies the first comment I see is number 10 so I have to scroll to the bottom to read the original post and scroll up to read the replies in order. I know this seems like a trivial thing but if I reading a topic with 100 replies I have to go to the last page and essentially work backwards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Mode

That's the one... but strangely enough, I prefer to have the last entry in a thread when I view a thread, once you know the OP and choose to follow a discussion on a given topic, it's actually quicker IMO , otherwise to follow and see the last comment from a member you'll have to do the same thing, and having to go to the last page and essentially work backwards :)

I can see that, but it makes reading NEW threads really weird... And I'm just used to oldest-first from other forums...

Thanks alot guys! I thought I looked at all the options but you lead me to the right one! Now I can view the forum just how I like while learning to NOT be a crappy drummer!

Back