Desert Island Album

First off, how would anyone actually listen to their album with no electricity? And second, wouldn't your main concern be food and shelter not what album am I going to listen to for the rest of my life?

All Jokes aside, I couldn't decide on just one album. If anything It would be a compilation album...more variety. Maybe an Impulse, Bluenote or Prestiege records compilation. Now that I think of it, listening to just one genre would drive me insane. What kind of masochist would come up with this tortuous scenario.

First off, how would anyone actually listen to their album with no electricity? And second, wouldn't your main concern be food and shelter not what album am I going to listen to for the rest of my life?

Now that I think of it, listening to just one genre would drive me insane. What kind of masochist would come up with this tortuous scenario.

same thoughts!! :):):)

yes, It is a tortuous scenario! If I listen to stones 24 hours a day 365 days a year before i get rescued by the coast guard, Stones will be in #1 in my worst band list!! :)

Jean-Luc Ponty - "Enigmatic Ocean"

Back