Сразу после... ну э

IdealNatasha

Добрый день дорогие друзья!
Недавно кто-то спрашивал про гостиницы в Москве.
Расскажу наш новогодний опыт.

На Новый Год мы небольшой группой ездили в Столицу, встретить НГ на Красной площади. Долго выбирали вариант проживания. Главным критерием было - место (центр) и цена (подешевле). Остановились на варианте частной гостиницы или мини отеля. Знакомые посоветовали Базилику.

Итак, что понравилось?
- Расположение (центр, Китай город, не так далеко от метро, рядом есть чудесное кафе, место очень тихое, отличный сон). Рядом красивая часовня, владелец гостиницы даже нас на колокольню водил.
- Номера (номер на удивление оказался очень просторным, свежий ремонт, отличная кровать :, все чистенько, душевая кабина, большие окна)
- Бесплатный Интернет)
- Кухня. Да! На территории есть небольшая кухня с духовкой, где можно готовить.
- Цена. Этот номер стоил 3500. Брали на 6 дней. Немного поторговавшись, сбросили цену до 3000, что является шикарным вариантом за люкс в центе столицы с душевой кабиной.

До этого останавливались в других мини отелях за 2500- 3000, но честно, лучше я доплачу 500 рублей и буду жить в большом номере, чем ютится в клетке 3 на 2 и ожидать по пол часа очереди в общий душ (кто не знал такое часто встречается в мини гостиницах).

Что не понравилось?
- Неудобный сайт. Честно сперва немного даже отпугнул, фото номеров нет. Но рекомендации уж больно хорошие были.
- Было сперва сложно найти. Хоть и центр, но гостиница находится вдали от дороги, схему проезда мы не напечатали и минут 15 искали где вход.
- Отсутствие рядом магазинов. Но правда это проблема центра Москвы. Рядом только маленькие магазины, правда нормальные есть у метро.

В целом отличный мини отель. Центр, чисто, тихо, недорого. Рекомендую.
Вот ссылка на сайт- http://www.sweetmoscow.com/galery_rus.htm
Может кому пригодится.

Может у кого есть еще интересные варианты?

Re: Сразу после... ну э

Hey Nat.......it's been so long. Where have you been hiding??

Couldn't agree more with your post....although I feel the point you're trying to make when you mention.....

"Что не понравилось?
- Неудобный сайт. Честно сперва немного даже отпугнул, фото номеров нет. Но рекомендации уж больно хорошие были.
- Было сперва сложно найти. Хоть и центр, но гостиница находится вдали от дороги, схему проезда мы не напечатали и минут 15 искали где вход.
- Отсутствие рядом магазинов. Но правда это проблема центра Москвы. Рядом только маленькие магазины, правда нормальные есть у метро
."

.......probably could have been better worded.......and if I'm totally honest, perhaps a little more thought out. But anyways, I get your point.

It's great to catch up with you after so long though and I look forward to more of the same. We really should hook up for a vodka or two.....as I recall it, it's your shout, yeah?

All my love

Boris. :)

Last edited:

Natasha....the cyber sex thang...gotta dial up the english a bit more. just sayin'...

Hahahaha, great answers!! LOL :)

Let's see if anyone here can understand it.

Cheers

Good day dear friends! Recently someone asked about the hotels in Moscow. I will describe our new-year experience. For New Year we by small group drove into the capital, to meet NG over Red Square. The version of stay for long was selected. Principal criterion was - place (center) and price ([podeshevle]). They stopped at the version of particular hotel or mini hotel. Familiar advised to basil. So that it was pleased? - Arrangement (center, China city, not so far from the metro, by a number there is a wonderful cafe, place very quiet, different sleep). Next beautiful chapel, owner of hotel even us to the belfry it conducted. - Numbers (number to the surprise proved to be very spacious, fresh repair, the outstanding bed: , everything it is clean, shower cab, large windows) - The free Internet) - Kitchen. Yes! In the territory there is a small kitchen with the oven, where it is possible to prepare. - Price. This number cost 3500. They took on 6 days. Having a little bargained, they dropped price to 3000, what is elegant version for the lux in the cent of the capital with the shower cab. Thus far they stopped in other mini hotels for 2500 - 3000, but it is honest, better I will pay the remainder 500 rubles and I will live in the large number, than it huddles in cell 3 to 2 and to expect on the sex of the hour of turn into the general shower (who did not know such frequently it is encountered in the mini hotels). What was not pleased? - Inconvenient site. Honestly first a little even it frightened away, there are no photo of numbers. But recommendations already painfully good were. - It was first complicated to find. Although center, hotel is located far from the road, the diagram of passage we did not print and minutes 15 searched for where the entrance. - Absence with a number of stores. But truth this is the problem of the center of Moscow. Next only small stores, truth normal exists in the metro. As a whole outstanding mini hotel. Center, purely, quietly, it is inexpensive. I recommend. Here is reference to the site http://www.sweetmoscow.com/galery_rus.htm Can to whom it will prove useful. It can in whom eat even more interesting versions?

Back