Some shots of my Pearl Masters Studio BRX

Dirtysticks

A few months back I acquired a Pearl Masters Studio BRX kit in amazingly pristine condition from a pawn shop for $299 for a 10", 14" 22" setup. I never got around to posting pics of my setup with it, so here goes!

Specs:
10x7 rack
14x12 floating floor tom
22x18 virgin kick
6x14 Remo Acousticon snare with single flanged hoops and clips
21" Paiste Twenty series Prototype ride
17" Paiste Signature full crash
15" Paiste Alpha Rock hats

You guys in the US are so lucky with the stuff you get from pawn shops. Ours are just full of the sort of dross you'd be embarrassed to fly-tip in daylight..

$300 for a Pearl Masters shell pack? Good god man, whatever pawn shop that was, go back frequently.

Very sharp looking kit.

Wow that is a real find for $299 !

Beautiful kit.

Thanks

You guys in the US are so lucky with the stuff you get from pawn shops. Ours are just full of the sort of dross you'd be embarrassed to fly-tip in daylight..

Some of the shops I've been in were like that, and to be honest, a lot are, but this one was a goldmine! lol

$300 for a Pearl Masters shell pack? Good god man, whatever pawn shop that was, go back frequently.

Very sharp looking kit.

Trust me, I go there very frequently!

Very sharp looking kit.

+1.............think I'd stop by every day

DS, you've had some crazy good deals.................are they all from the same pawn shop?

+1.............think I'd stop by every day

DS, you've had some crazy good deals.................are they all from the same pawn shop?

The snares were from the same shop, but the kit came from another. I go in about twice a week now, and more whenever I'm close by.

I'm in the US, and most of the kits I see in my area, for that price, look like a dog threw up on them in a drill press factory after being left out in the rain for 20 years.

LOL

Nice score, Dirtysticks.

I'm in the US, and most of the kits I see in my area, for that price, look like a dog threw up on them in a drill press factory after being left out in the rain for 20 years.

LOL

Nice score, Dirtysticks.

Hilarious!... and also true! I definitely lucked out in finding these pieces of gear!

Dude....nice rig. I'm driving to Houston in a Uhaul with a wad of cash...look out

Lol....im still green with envy over that R30 snare for $400

You better come prepared to stay a while, so you can find some more deals! lol... I may have exhausted the inventory of mega deals at local pawn shops!

Back