What's your "day" job?

I work at Sears full time, doing pretty much whatever they tell me (worked there less than a year and held three positions). How exciting!

And go to school full time for Radiology... Not exciting.

The Radiology Dept. at the Hospital where I work seem to have more fun than anyone. A skill that will always be needed.

I am a businessman in healthcare.

Butcher unfortunately, one of those easy to get into trades straight out of school when money is tight and you need to earn a living.

Looking at studying arts at uni, perhaps going on to do teaching.

Hey Crew,

I'm a General Building Contractor.
Also an ex-union Ironworker (those crazy guys that build skeletal steel frames for hi-rises) an ex-union carpenter, and a former bodyguard. (don't ask!)

Now , as a sideline, I'm a professional (or would that be SEMI-pro?) drummer, and have a custom drum and percussion equipment store in NorCal.

Cheers,
C. P.

U.S. Marine Corps

I'm a T64-GE-413/416/416A engine mechanic for CH-53D's and E's.

Not really a day job as I work nights ;)

Professional workshy, unwashed fop. Living a life of unmitigated and happy poverty. My days consist of, normally getting up at 6am (for no reason at all) watch the telly, eat a sandwich, play the drums, drink a coffee and then play the drums again. On a busy day I might search the dog for ticks, play the drums and then eat a sandwich. Do I win five pounds?

Currently a fulltime student, I study photograhy/photoimaging,
More of a hobby I wanted to learn more about

Still not sure what kind of career I want yet!

This ...

MOjOstack100.jpg

Oh and make the speaker cabinets you see behind me ....

I've been cutting hair for the past 4 years

GPS/Mobile Mapping Technician for a Land Surveying Firm.

Back