Nicholas 'Razzle' Dingley

IAN - W -

Rebel
Nicholas Dingley - known as Razzle.

He was the drummer for Finnish glam rock band Hanoi Rocks. He had talent, spirit and stylishness on the drumming that He drove through the band. It's sorry to say but He was gone too fast and too young, died at age of 24, in a head-on car collision. The car was driven by Vince Neil - Motley Crue...Vince dedicated Theatre Of Pain in memory to Razzle.

I always enjoy listening to the Long Play: "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams".

Attachments

• Nicholas Dingley Razzle.jpeg
    Nicholas Dingley Razzle.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,784
  • Razzle.jpeg
    Razzle.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,620
Man thats a blast from the past!! Most people around here I bet never even heard of Hanoi Rocks....I used to love em. They never were the same after Razzle died. Its kinda funny because at band practice tonight we played Taxi Driver. Village Girl had some cool drums on it, they were a great band but a little over most Americans heads.

Razzle - had and strong feel and groove, good fills and ride for the song. He was the soul of Hanoi Rocks.

Man thats a blast from the past!! Most people around here I bet never even heard of Hanoi Rocks....I used to love em. They never were the same after Razzle died. Its kinda funny because at band practice tonight we played Taxi Driver. Village Girl had some cool drums on it, they were a great band but a little over most Americans heads.

Back