Nashville?

?uesto

Silver Member
Heading to Nashville and Memphis for Spring Break on Friday and I'd love to hear from people who live there or have been there a good amount of times and can suggest some places to check out.

The Blues Brothers are playing so I'm flying out to meet my uncle and I'll be with the band for a few days, but then I'll have the rest of the time with my uncle to bop around and see/do what we want.

Natural Parks
Live Music
Food

Anything else someone can suggest is more than welcomed.

Thanks!

You must visit Memphis Drum Shop. Absolutely fantastic store with top shelf stuff! I would also highly suggest doing the tour of Sun Studios and hearing the history behind Elvis, Johnny Cash, etc, etc, etc...

Memphis is a pretty cool town. Not TONS of stuff to do, but those two things I listed above would be at the top of my list.

You must visit Memphis Drum Shop. Absolutely fantastic store with top shelf stuff! I would also highly suggest doing the tour of Sun Studios and hearing the history behind Elvis, Johnny Cash, etc, etc, etc...

Memphis is a pretty cool town. Not TONS of stuff to do, but those two things I listed above would be at the top of my list.

Yes! Of course! And Fork's in Nashville.. I should have mentioned that in the first post. Haha

Check out some of the bars on Broad and tour Studio B. I like Nashville. It reminds me of Jacksonville (home)

Yes! Of course! And Fork's in Nashville.. I should have mentioned that in the first post. Haha

Forks is probably my next trip!

I can't emphasize enough how much I loved the Sun Studios tour. It's a small place and not really the type of music I like (at all), but the history in that place really touched me for some reason. I highly recommend it for any music fan. Of course, you may have a different reaction.

Also, the Gibson Guitars tour is kinda cool and it's right there in town.

Back