Guess who I am game

M

Mike_In_KC

I am going to imitate a poster on the forum and you guess who it is. I am only going to "pick" on posters whom I believe have thick enough skins to enjoy it...

Did you know that if you take the number 2 and divide it by 1 that you still get 2? Even better - if you take the number 4 and subtract 2 from it guess what number you get? Yep - 2!

Ok that one was too easy... but gotta get started. As soon as the mystery poster is correctly identified I will move in to contestant number 2. If no one responds I know my idea, like most of them, sucks. If you make a guess it also qualifies you to post a "who is it" - just be cool and don't p1ss anyone off...

MM

Did you know that if you take the number 2 and divide it by 1 that you still get 2? Even better - if you take the number 4 and subtract 2 from it guess what number you get? Yep - 2!

Jim Fiore (hope I spelled that right)

I like his math posts.

Jim Fiore (hope I spelled that right)

I like his math posts.

Our first winner! And yeah I enjoy the math posts too. I always run them by my wife who is a math wiz...

NEXT Mystery Poster

its all about feel man

groove and feel just listen

jazz groove feel and listen feel

feel

That's Tony. always skips lines, often no caps.

OK Who's is this?

"Ludwig badges changed badges then from sharp blue/olive 'sharp corned' to white/black but only for one year limited run, before they were white/black round cornered for most to the 80's "

That's Tony. always skips lines, often no caps.

OK Who's is this?

"Ludwig badges changed badges then from sharp blue/olive 'sharp corned' to white/black but only for one year limited run, before they were white/black round cornered for most to the 80's "

You should add "I am not my avatar".

I have access to the most delicious boobs in California. Who am I?

This thread is just another example of something LUDWIG probably got wrong.

yoga1.jpg

Even better - if you take the number 4 and subtract 2 from it guess what number you get? Yep - 2!

That is definitely not me because I know that if you subtract 2 from 4 you get 2, not - 2!. Heck, I've never even heard of someone trying to take the factorial of a negative number.

And for clarity, I do not have a "thick skin". If anything, my skin is quite soft and supple for a man my age thanks to a daily regimen of butter baths (granted, my cholesterol is really high now but you gotta take the bad with the good).

Larry is that an opium poppy in your avi?

I am an evil genius. Who am I?

I am an evil genius. Who am I?

You, "Uncle Larry"? I have this hypothesis that behind your "aw shucks" exterior there lurks a machine of many finely tuned gears, wheels within wheels, as it were. This item above is merely designed to throw people off the trail yet again.

Of course I could be completely wrong.

OK, how's this:

I like to avoid overly complicating things​

Last edited:
In a volcano lair? You're the poster erroneously referred to as 'Phil'.

"Erroneously referred to as" is right! Sheesh! Okay, here's mine, and it's a blast from the past, for all the guys that have been around at least a few years...guess who THIS is:

"...that's why I like the hand-hammered Agop Turkish hand-hammered Agop sound of pies Agop Turkish hand-hammered Agop pies, the hand-hammered ones. Turkish..."

...pretty simple, if you were around a few years back! :)

Back