Matt Nicholls

Stuck.at.siX

Definitly on the favourite drummer list. I saw these guys live (bring me the horizon) and Matt Nicholls blew me away. I find he is very creative and solid behind the kit.
Favourite Tracks: Chelsea Smile
Diamonds aren't forever
Pray for Plaugues
Braile
Any opinions on this drummer/ band? and does anyone know how this drummer uses his triggers and how they are set up?

Re: Matt Nicholls BMTH

IMHO, I hate this band. I'm almost positive he is using triggers, seeing how most death metal drummers use triggers. However, I think the drumming is a job well done. Maybe if they lose all the lyrics, then they would actually sound pretty cool. If your interested in death metal drummers though, check out the drummer for Behemoth...he's really fast.

IMHO, I hate this band. I'm almost positive he is using triggers, seeing how most death metal drummers use triggers. However, I think the drumming is a job well done. Maybe if they lose all the lyrics, then they would actually sound pretty cool. If your interested in death metal drummers though, check out the drummer for Behemoth...he's really fast.

Whats wrong with using triggers?

Whats wrong with using triggers?

I misread the original post...thought he was asking if anyone knew if the drummer for BMTH was using triggers...
Didn't mean for my response to sound negative in anyway about the triggers...

Back