Tony Royster Jr.

RawDrummer55

I think kid is amazing!!! Drummerworld doesnt have any good videos of him. Go to yahoo. video search his name and watch this solo. It's carzy, and hes only 12 in the video. The kid won the guitar center drumoff when he was 10 years old !! hes 18 now and has toured the world. I think hes crazy, what do u think.

(But it also helps when your personal mentor is dennis chambers)

http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Royster_Angelo_Rubin.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, that guy can play his ass off! i mean, he's amazing, have you heard the songs he's made? They're killer and really really fun to play. really, a one of a kind drummer

I've heard only what I saw on Drummerworld, but I gotta say, he's freaking sick! I can't belive he won the guitar center drum off at 10. That's upseen. Being mentored by Dennis Chambers is quite the advantage. But he definetely has the talent. I can't wait to see how good he becomes. It's going to be ridiculous.

he has a dvd?! i just saw that video on yahoo and he's just SICK at any age. where can i find the dvd?

My personal mentor is GUSTAVO MELI and nobody (you fools) says a word about it.

So........

????

What's the deal??????

He F** rulz his yahoo solo is so darn unreal , and when hes done hes like if nothing just was or so :p

hope to meet him some day i allready met Simon phillips :D

Drummerworld.com should deffenetly give him his own page with videos and pictures and music. He deffenetly diserves it!

Breakbeat Milo said:
My personal mentor is GUSTAVO MELI and nobody (you fools) says a word about it.

So........

????

What's the deal??????

Great drummer, but he's too old to have this "Oh look this little boy" wonder-effect

Bernhard

Bernhard said:
Great drummer, but he's too old to have this "Oh look this little boy" wonder-effect

Bernhard

Yeah he's 20 now and can't use that young thing anymore. That went out the door at least 3-4 years ago.

I met him in Vancouver at Musicwest 95. Hung out with him, his mom and dad for a few days. All really nice people. Dad was in the Army, and a really good guitar player.

I remember Tony and I were farting around on a couple of electronic drumsets there was this huge crowd and man, I could barely keep up. I was 21 at the time. That kid was great then and should be a lot better now.

a twelve year old the best drum solo ever amazing!

a drum solo by atwelve year old is better than any drummer you have ever seen forget travis barker,ringo star,bobby rock,this kid blew me away!
look on www.lookatentertainment.com then click on audio files and browse down until u find the clip titled "drum solo" trust me its amazing let me know what u think!

Last edited:
Re: a twelve year old the best drum solo ever amazing!

That Tony Royster Jr. He's on this site.

Dill X said:
That Tony Royster Jr. He's on this site.
jesus ive joined 2day there are loads of great drummers on this site
ive heard that tre cool himself comes on heree but im not so sure...

By on the site, I mean like he has a page on here.
Tre Cool has his on page on Drummerworld, but I don't think he's actually ever been on the forums.

Dill X said:
By on the site, I mean like he has a page on here.
Tre Cool has his on page on Drummerworld, but I don't think he's actually ever been on the forums.
bernhard says hes spoken to him recently

Back