Tom cat?

Magenta

Platinum Member
She usually sleeps in the bass drum, but then again I don't usually leave my tom cases lying around. Bless!

Attachments

• tom cata.JPG
    tom cata.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 186
I can see a Youtube clip with a million plus views in your future.
Well now I'm curious to see what type of cat her Madgesty owns (just seeing the paw gives nothing away)...

I can see a Youtube clip with a million plus views in your future.
Well now I'm curious to see what type of cat her Madgesty owns (just seeing the paw gives nothing away)...

I'm owned by four cats. This one is Runny Honey, so named because she was the most frightened and traumatised little thing when she came to live with us that if you even looked at her she ran and hid. Now she's very affectionate and friendly even to strangers but still residually neurotic. She isn't the prettiest cat in the world, but on the inside she's beautiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 54
I'm owned by four cats. This one is Runny Honey, so named because she was the most frightened and traumatised little thing when she came to live with us that if you even looked at her she ran and hid. Now she's very affectionate and friendly even to strangers but still residually neurotic. She isn't the prettiest cat in the world, but on the inside she's beautiful.

You definitely have the correct terminology as far as "cat ownership" goes.
At least with four cats there's one for each piece of your kit (it seems that Honey is obviously partial to laundry baskets however).

(it seems that Honey is obviously partial to laundry baskets however).

The bloke at the rescue place asked me "Where will she sleep?" I gave him one of my Looks and replied "In the clean laundry basket, of course, if I know anything about cats."

You sound like a cat man yourself, Todd?

The bloke at the rescue place asked me "Where will she sleep?" I gave him one of my Looks and replied "In the clean laundry basket, of course, if I know anything about cats."

You sound like a cat man yourself, Todd?

Had a silver tabby and a chiquaua/wiry terrier cross but had to let them go when the ex and I spilt (certainly miss the pets more that's for sure)!
For now I will live vicariously through your cat collection Madge (you can never have enough pics of cats and drums I always say)! : )

Back