If you were my teacher ...

Oh good! Okay, I found it. Ta. Don't stop playing - you're doing well. Mmmm. Very nice. Great icing. Keep playing, don't stop. Mmmm mmm ... keep playing, continuity is critical ..." *munch munch*

So, you're 1,74 m tall... and how much do you weight Grea? :)

@MAD
The questionable internet person...'twas I

I see, so you did Madge's avatar :)

... or you're (virtually) dead if you're the other internet person...

Of course it wasn't him, he's lovely, but I appreciate the threat!

I'm really not keen on cheesecaek, but I know for a fact that if I made some, I'd never have to play a SAT ever again, for reasons exactly as Grea describes.

Don't stop playing - you're doing well. Mmmm. Very nice. Great icing. Keep playing, don't stop. Mmmm mmm ... keep playing, continuity is critical ..." *munch munch*
Too funny! :)

@KIS
I'm pretty sure everybody around here is way, Way, WAY too old to be in Gary Glitter's gang.
Oh yes - a nasty little shit he indeed is. Should be assaulted with a Black & Decker attachment hourly :(

So, you're 1,74 m tall... and how much do you weight Grea? :)
Whoah! --- Golden rule broken big time Henri. I got in trouble last week for remote account manipulation attempts ;) ;) ;). You've just taken the heat off me nicely :)

Oh yes, telling the world my weight sounds like super idea! I shall shout it from the rooftops and wear the numbers proudly, without fear of judgement!

flyingpig.jpg%3Fw%3D216%26h%3D207

I see, so you did Madge's avatar :)

Well, I have it on the best authority that it was one of us that did Madge's avatar, so there's a 50% chance that it was me.

And I am virtually and indeed virtuously, very much alive!

If I was your teacher I would let you off swiss army triplets for a while and indulge in the gold star worthy caeks.

If I was your teacher I would let you off swiss army triplets for a while and indulge in the gold star worthy caeks.

If you were my teacher, I'd make you drink tea and eat caeks all afternoon. Oh wait ...

I'm thrilled you're here xxxxxxxx

Love it. Love it, love it.

I wish there were more teachers around like you!

How does pizza work?

Never tried pizza, but home-made jammie dodgers or custard creams are pretty efficacious.

Love it. Love it, love it.

I wish there were more teachers around like you!

How does pizza work?

Pizza would work a treat! But only in stopping forced Swiss army triplets!

If you were my teacher, I'd make you drink tea and eat caeks all afternoon. Oh wait ...

I'm thrilled you're here xxxxxxxx

Glad to be here! How could I miss out on so much caek talk?!

Oh, and the tea and caeks are always very much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first I would have to ask you "What the hell is a Swiss Army Triplet?".

Well, first I would have to ask you "What the hell is a Swiss Army Triplet?".

And then I would quote back to you verbatim a reply you made to me on another thread, and say "I'm sure you mean well and all, but you're so ignorant it isn't even funny!"

Back