Adustable Cams

wildbill

Platinum Member
Is the DW9000/9002 the only pedal that has adjustable cams?
I like them, but haven't seen any other pedals that have this feature. I know Pearl, and maybe others, have cams that you can replace, but it's not quite the same.

The Taye Metalworks pedal has an adjustable cam. It also has some footboard & beater adjustments that the 9000 doesn't. :)

Bermuda

That looks pretty slick. I think the foot board length adjustment would be handy once you get it fine tuned.

Just got the DW recently, but would have given this one a serious look if anyone carried it. I've never seen them around here.
Stores did have the DW though, and of the ones available to try, that worked the best for me.

Maybe next time. LOL

That's the problem with the lack of independent dealers, some brands just aren't represented very well. GC doesn't carry Taye, and Sam Ash only carries some of the specialty snares. When I wanted to try one, I ordered it direct (I happen to know someone high up at Taye.) But I'm glad I did.

The sliding footboard gives it from a standard feel, to about halfway to a long board. I keep mine set right on the middle of that setting, so I get mostly a standard feel, with a bit of longboard power.

Bermuda

Back