Demand a Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SticksEasy

I know you've all heard about the whole Sandy Hook Elementary Event.
Some of you may have been directly affected by it (if so, I'm deeply sorry for your loss)

I don't want to start another topic on Sandy Hook, I'm only going to share something I support, and believe in, in case some of the rest of you should want to support it as well.

(link deleted)

Reguardless of how you feel about gun safety, I'm sure most of you can agree that something needs to change. I've been given to understand that these changes will not interfere with your "right to bear arms" for the shotgun packers out there. The website talks about possible plans in detail, for you to read before you sign.

Many people bring up the argument: "if people wants guns, they'll get them, legal or not." This may be true, but you can't deny the fact that changing some laws would at least have a 1% positive impact. If that saves one life, don't you think it's worth it?

Anyway, if you feel like I do, go sign the petition. It's super quick (5 - 10 seconds depending on how fast you type)

Last edited by a moderator:
And why is this on a drumming forum ?

P.S. Very cool avatar!

I think this subject has been discussed at length in the other thread and see no reason, as you said, to start another.

And, if you've had any experience in forums, you know that political or politically-related topics NEVER end well, and are typically prohibited in most forums, including this one.

There are tens of thousands of other forums and message boards and blogs, many of which are based on discussions of politics, religion, and other hot topics. Just make sure you don't start talking about drums there.

Bermuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back