Donna Summer :(

larryz

Platinum Member
Now this is really sad news. Reports on her death. Donna was an innovator is so many ways. Underappreciated, but certainly worthy of the Rock Hall of Fame. Her music was the soundtrack of America from 1975-83. Didn't know she had cancer. But it's time people wake up and realize chemo and radiation fail over 95% of the time. There are natural and successful alternatives to beat cancer. www.gerson.org

Anyway, God Bless Donna.

p.s. I actually beat Gruntersdad to a death report this time :)

Another unnecessary death from cancer. Cancer is a curable disease. I hear you laughing. Not by Western medicine and their chemo. Western medicine's agenda is to keep you spending your money on treatments not designed to cure. Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Cancer also cannot survive in an oxygenated environment. I suggest reading up on the miracle benefits of hydrogen peroxide, taken internally, as a body oxidizer. There are at least a few ways to cure cancer.

I've dumped Westernized medicine in favor of educating myself about anything me or my loved ones are needing. All the info for better health is out there, your leaders, and your American doctors will never inform you though. Don't trust doctors, they are pawns for Big Pharma.

Americans need to wake up. We are being milked like cows of the money we work hard for. That is the only thing of use to the American government, my earning power.
In case anyone wants to read some real eye opening stuff...

http://educate-yourself.org/

Just pick a topic that interests you....and good luck stopping reading.

Last edited:
Larry - I support your revolutionary spirit and wake up broadside hit!

Ian your English always make me scratch my head. I do get the support part though, thanks lol.

Another unnecessary death from cancer. Cancer is a curable disease. I hear you laughing. Not by Western medicine and their chemo. Western medicine's agenda is to keep you spending your money on treatments not designed to cure. Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment. Cancer also cannot survive in an oxygenated environment. I suggest reading up on the miracle benefits of hydrogen peroxide, taken internally, as a body oxidizer. There are at least a few ways to cure cancer.

I've dumped Westernized medicine in favor of educating myself about anything me or my loved ones are needing. All the info for better health is out there, your leaders, and your American doctors will never inform you though. Don't trust doctors, they are pawns for Big Pharma.

Americans need to wake up. We are being milked like cows of the money we work hard for. That is the only thing of use to the American government, my earning power.
In case anyone wants to read some real eye opening stuff...

http://educate-yourself.org/

Just pick a topic that interests you....and good luck stopping reading.

Seriously ?

Donna Summer being an alien would explain a lot though.

Serious as a US government sponsered heart attack my inquiring friend.

Here's a 600 page online book a man wrote about work he has done. I just found this myself 2 days ago. I find it utterly fascinating. I can't personally vouch for it yet, but I got the parts at a Radio Shack to make one of the devices he suggests. In short, you know how you can shatter a glass with (sound or otherwise) energy waves of that glass's resonant frequency? Same principle, except aimed at pathogens in the body, which resonate at an entirely much lower frequency than our own bodies. If he's lying, he sure went to great lengths. Guaranteed to be a hell of a thread if nothing else.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5039040/The-Cure-for-all-Diseases

Last edited:
The U.S. is the #72 healthiest country according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and consume 70% of all prescription medicine manufactured in the world. But we're only 4% of the world's population. Hm. Seems like an utter failure to me. You'd think all these vaccines and drugs doctors push on patients would make us at least in the top 5 healthiest country. Um, no. Follow the money trail. The government admits this failure yet they don't allow anything other than dangerous chemo/radiation to treat cancer. Why? Money money money. $10,000 per radiation treatment vs. $10 per glass of organic juice. Which would your doctor rather see you do?

By the time a child is 18 they will have had over 68 (!!!) vaccines pumped into their bodies.

You, I and most others here had 3 or 4 as a kid and we're healthier than ever. Ooohh, chicken pox!! How scary!! It's just a rash that last a couple days then you have lifetime immunity. That's how the body (a living organism) work. It can heal itself WITHOUT dangerous drugs. "Ask you r doctor how he/she can get you on medications for life...."

So ..Orange Juice , Hydrogen Peroxide and just letting the body heal itself are cures for cancer.
How many other cures are there??? Why does nobody know of this??? How are the millions of people worldwide that work in the medical treatment field and research keeping this a secret??????
And how does some loser with a blog and too much time on his hands know all this? Plus the fact that - 9/11 was an "inside job"
- global warming is a myth
- vaccines are government mind control
- Aliens are all around us
- Elvis , Biggie and Tupac are all alive
- Free Masons control the world !!!!
I should be careful...the government might come after me for a thought crime.

No worries mate! You are an straightforward man and I admire that...in this decadent world that We are living in. Thanks to you as well!

Ian your English always make me scratch my head. I do get the support part though, thanks lol.

Back