Are Axis Longboards Double Bass convertable to Left Handed?

IronCobra25

Hi everyone,

This question may have been posted earlier but i am still fairly new to the forum and all so my appoligies if this is something previously posted and answered.

I've recently fallen in love with Direct Drive pedals and as of now, i have a pair of stomp drives on my P900 Iron Cobras. However as soon as i can, i am after an upgrade to the axis longboard double bass. the only trouble is i can't seem to find a lefty version anywhere on the markets.

I have heard thay are convertable pedals but im wondering how hard it is to do so? afterall id hate to purchase a pair only for me to attempt converting and destroy the pedal altogether.

Also, is there anywhere thats ships to the uk from us?i know Axis is an american branded pedal and i have seen on a few of the websites that they only ship to the U.S for reasons not stated.

Any help would be greatly took on board,
Thanks Alot!

Is there no chance of convincing you to maybe get some Pearl Eliminator Demon Double Drive pedals? These can be changed from left to right, single to double, short to longboard and are extremely smooth, definately one of my best investment for my drums so far!

I have a Sonor Giant Step in Left....HMU

F

Back