Pat Petrillo here!

Drum World Tulsa is a great shop! I'm sorry I'll miss the clinic, Journey is playing not too far away from Tulsa the same night.

Pat's clinic was great. Enjoyed his playing and his insight for up and coming drummers. Pat, I'm glad that little girl got your sticks. If I had won them I would have done the same thing.

That's two great clinics in a row at Drum World, Pat's and Todd Sucherman's. Both wonderful clinics. Kudos to Matt and the guys at Drum World Tulsa.

Mo & Pat.JPG

Pat Patrillo.JPG

Pat Petrillo here

im considering looking around at pawn shops first, im too stoked on getting these that i dont know if i can wait long enough to get 700 haha. any things to look out for on used drums?

Hi friends!

Sorry it’s been a while, been crazy busy! Just wanted to let you know I’m honored to be on the cover of the February issue of Modern Drummer. Very humbled and this will be in print too, in the coming weeks to subscribers.

On another note, my new record, “The Power Station Sessions”, featuring Nile Rodgers, Oz Noy and more. It’s on all streaming platforms plus Vinyl and CD at
patpdrummer.com
Insta: @patpdrummer

Any question, fire away!
Pat

Attachments

• 3149F8A5-3EDB-4B74-9691-5F3B0FC7855C.jpeg
    3149F8A5-3EDB-4B74-9691-5F3B0FC7855C.jpeg
    685.5 KB · Views: 7
Yes, i saw it my old friend - long time no see...but it's my fault - not traveling anymore - huge compliments and congratulations - you really deserve it my man!!!!

Bernhard

Back