my daughter

Drumsword

Pioneer Member
Here is my daughter amy in the studio, keepin it real..lol

Doing her part on the recording of "Phylicia". She's 6.

Attachments

• S4010225.JPG
    S4010225.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 207
That just warmed my heart, thanks. She's precious.

She's pouring her little soul into that microphone, isn't she?

Great picture, Pete, she's cute.

Aw! She's adorable! It's awesome that your family is so musical!

Thanks guys/girl, She's my little heart melter. And those do like pajama's LOL.

Here is a song I wrote for her, (Also posted in my playing) She sings with me on the very last line. (She was 3 when we recorded it).

http://media.putfile.com/Daddy-Baby-Girl

You can be very proud Peter!!
I remember that you sent me this tune "Daddy Baby Girl" about two years ago, I even still have the e-mail!
Great that your daughter gets the early opportunity!

Karl

Great Pic!

Beautiful daughter you have there!!! They are the greatest, aren't they!

I have 2 daughters of my own 9 (birthday today) and 11. They are my world.

I am sure it is the same with your daughter.

I am just dreading the teenage, "I want to go on a date" years!

Mike

Great Pic!

Beautiful daughter you have there!!! They are the greatest, aren't they!

I have 2 daughters of my own 9 (birthday today) and 11. They are my world.

I am sure it is the same with your daughter.

I am just dreading the teenage, "I want to go on a date" years!

Mike

Pete, wonderful pic, great your daughter can share in music with you!

MIKE, I have 2 teen daughters and already survived one the other 2 are better they are 13 & 15 so the same spread in years as I have...AnD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR Little one!

MIKE, I have 2 teen daughters and already survived one the other 2 are better they are 13 & 15 so the same spread in years as I have...AnD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR Little one!

Hey Pete,

Thank you for the well wishes. 9 years go by so fast. I can't believe it.

Yes, the dating is coming! I don't know how I will handle it, but I will. Definitely really close with the girls, so they tell me everything. I have to be COOL so that they continue to feel comfortable enough to talk to me through the teenage years!

You are relatively new to the site, but you are one of the great guys out here. Your posts are always good and you are a nice guy to boot.

Glad to hear you made it through one of them. The other will hopefully be easier!

Mike

Yeah, she's cute now.

Just wait until she's a TEENAGER.

HA HA hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we can form a "Fathers against dating before your 30" club? I'll supply the shotguns and snacks. lol

And Karl, Can you e-mail me some of your songs? I love your playing.

I here you there my friend. She is adorable and I share your fears. I have two daughters. One is 15 and the other 11. The 15 year old plays guitar. She likes the punk stuff. The 11 tried the piano but it's not her thing. Have to love daughters.

A father of two giurls, 8, and a-soon-to-be 4 year old...I will be a member of the 30 or older to date club myself :)

Nice pic of your girl Pete, I know you're proud as I would be as well :)

Last edited:
Maybe we can form a "Fathers against dating before your 30" club? I'll supply the shotguns and snacks. ...

I'm in.

Mine's 16. She was adorable when she was younger and I still love her to death but WHOAH the mood swings... I think all teenage girls go through a bi-polar stage. We have a good relationship regardless.

Unfortunately I think I've joked too many times about how I'm going to be cleaning my pistol in the living room every time someone comes to pick her up, and as a result I've never met any of her boyfriends...

But yeah - daughters rock. That picture of Amy is priceless, man.

Hello,

I have two lovely and great daughters, 11 years and 5 years old. They are my full blown inspiration and my wife.

Thanks Drumsword, good initiative your thread, starting with your sweet daughter.

Cheers,

Attachments

• Gordita1.jpg
    Gordita1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 87
  • manitahh .. tan bella.jpg
    manitahh .. tan bella.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 86
Back