Drummers/Martial Artists

bobwright

Just wondering how many out there are involved in the martial arts as well as being keen drummers?

I'm a Japanese jiujitsu black belt, a Brazilian jiujitsu purple belt, and golden gloves in kickboxing. Also started MMA about 5 years ago to chain it all together.

Been training for about 10 years now.

my friend could kick your ass

Not any more. He's currently curled in a ball on the floor, cowering and wimpering in the corner after my friend (who is far bigger and much better) slapped him to within an inch of his pathetic life......that'll teach him for boasting about an arse kicking he just can't deliver!!

No martial arts for me Bob. A little boxing and kickboxing (training and sparring, no fights) many years ago, but that's about it. You need the ninja master himself, forum member and fellow Aussie, Wy Yung....who seldom posts these days.

None here either. I just learned to run real fast. I did do a little Karaoke at one time.

Not any more. He's currently curled in a ball on the floor, cowering and wimpering in the corner after my friend (who is far bigger and much better) slapped him to within an inch of his pathetic life......that'll teach him for boasting about an arse kicking he just can't deliver!!

Wow that was awfully geeky of you!

Back