2010 Football World Cup-South Africa

Re: 2010 World Cup-South Africa

Next matches:

South Korea vs Greece

Argentina vs Nigeria, this will be an interesting fast one.

England vs United States, tough one!

Your gonna look like a total ass if England loses.

You're right mate, but if we do loose, i will take it on the chin, and wont go of crying like a school girl.. or a Man U surporter.

Come on Saturday, got a full house of football fans, beer, wives, kids, and Pizza.

COME ON ENGLAND. Dont let us down.

Guntersdad, i have friends coming down to Orlando and Tampa on Sunday for Holiday, lucky gits,, that pint could be realistic.

Tell you what Gunters, if England LOOSE to the yanks on Saturday, hand on hart i will put £10 into a charity box for cancer victims.

FRANCE. cheating f@#ks, should not even be in the compution, it was only terrie ondra handballing the ball into the net, which got them into the world cup, and kocking Irland out of the computition.

The other side of the World Cup......and a good one!

Attachments

• Soccer_Jerseys_World_Cup_Body_Art_Paintings.jpg
    Soccer_Jerseys_World_Cup_Body_Art_Paintings.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 135

You're right mate, but if we do loose, i will take it on the chin, and wont go of crying like a school girl.. or a Man U surporter.

Come on Saturday, got a full house of football fans, beer, wives, kids, and Pizza.

COME ON ENGLAND. Dont let us down.

Guntersdad, i have friends coming down to Orlando and Tampa on Sunday for Holiday, lucky gits,, that pint could be realistic.

Tell you what Gunters, if England LOOSE to the yanks on Saturday, hand on hart i will put £10 into a charity box for cancer victims.

FRANCE. cheating f@#ks, should not even be in the compution, it was only terrie ondra handballing the ball into the net, which got them into the world cup, and kocking Irland out of the computition.

Henri is looking like a fool. Complaining about a handball after the last cup.
Cheers for the charity offer.

Yeah Ian, I hope this is a more watchable style of soccer. France-Uruguay was dull, man. Riberi looked interesting with that great cross that his teammate missed...

He's running, he's still running, he kicked the ball to the fellow running beside him, who promptly kicked it back to him, there he goes running again....I think I'll....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's complaining, complaining and promptly started a new thread about it.

He's running, running, running his mouth, and no one cares.

kind of funny here in ireland. In certain shops there are deals like, "if france get knocked out this flat screen will be 50% off!"hahaha

It's in the history of the club. Celtic was founded by Brother Walfrid from County Sligo and started this club for the Irish immigrants in Glasgow. Celtic is Pro- Irish, where as R****** are anti-Irish, anti-Catholic.

Northern Ireland may be part of the UK (we'll see for how much longer), but i'd rather burn the Union Jack.

too many people here in ireland think they are hard for supporting celtic because they are "irish!!" who cares who founded it, if people like the football then like the club you know. People should stop being so f***ing patriotic, those are the people who think Ireland becamse a republic in 1916

Heh, I think soccer is a ridiculus game, can't use you hands, running around for 3 hours to score maybe one goal....it's an open thread, I can voice my opinion, just like you did on mine.

Please do. Just more reinforcement as to your role in life. Most watched game in the world. which puts you in the minority. But you are use to that. Every thread you start puts you in the minority. But alas you will be banned once again soon and then the civil people will have a decent forum once again. So please, Voice on.

Ian Williams said:

Watching it now. The Argies look sharp. When Nigeria has the ball they pressure them relentlessly. Super-fit and super-skilled. Lionel Messi is amazing. And dare I say it, their goalie is the hottest footballer I've seen since Ronaldo and Kaka in the last WC ... South American football is the best :)

Edit: Bit worried about the Nigerian guy with SHIT TU on his back. There are children in the crowd!

Heh, I think soccer is a ridiculus game, can't use you hands, running around for 3 hours to score maybe one goal....it's an open thread, I can voice my opinion, just like you did on mine.

if you think soccer is stupid and boring, you should hear what the rest of the world has to say about baseball!! :)

Yes, Polly. We have the vibe, the feeling with ability and nice football/soccer. You like that - Romero - the Argentinian goalie! eh? We are jealous ;-)

Watching it now. The Argies look sharp. When Nigeria has the ball they pressure them relentlessly. Super-fit and super-skilled. Lionel Messi is amazing. And dare I say it, their goalie is the hottest footballer I've seen since Ronaldo and Kaka in the last WC ... South American football is the best :)

Edit: Bit worried about the Nigerian guy with SHIT TU on his back. There are children in the crowd!

Back