Pic of yourself

ROFLOL, I swear it was a glancing blow. Here's a couple more

Naw, these pictures are fine. The first one, your'e doing the alphabet so thats ok and the second one you're singing like a real musician, so that's cool too.

Plus the cymbals look happy.

Yamaha drummer started it, just putting it in his signature the identify his Faith in Jesus. I thought it was cool and did the same thing and a few others followed suit. So it kinda sparked the athiest drummers army, tages, and PEW Something tags..lol. So Just add it to your signature is all you do.

Yamaha drummer started it, just putting it in his signature the identify his Faith in Jesus. I thought it was cool and did the same thing and a few others followed suit. So it kinda sparked the athiest drummers army, tages, and PEW Something tags..lol. So Just add it to your signature is all you do.

there is an actual social group you can join too, but it´s not required to put the tag in your sig.

Hi all.

I may have posted a pic of my kit elsewhere, but not here! So here's quick little ditty.

My name is Omar Alvarado, aka The Paradiddler. I have a web site called, of all things, The Paradiddler, a blog for all things drumming. Currently I play on a beautiful 5pc DW Pacific FS Series natural to charcoal matte lacquer finish. My cymbals are mostly Sabian B8's currently (except for one 10" Xs20 splash).

I would really like all of you to go to my site and check it out. It's mostly articles on topics that have been of interest to me, and hopefully now to you too! There's way more to come soon, so subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss anything. We drummers have lot to say, as evidenced by these forums! As of this post, the latest article is about musicians helping musicians, which contains a very interesting story about a drummer and trombone player (don't ask me, just go take a look!). Oh, and also a video of the winning Guitar Center 2008 Drum-Off, Jerome Flood II.

Anyways, my kit is below. Let me know what you think, here and at The Paradiddler!

Drum on!

Attachments

• IMG_0001_3.JPG
    IMG_0001_3.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 839
  • TheParadiddler.JPG
    TheParadiddler.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 839
Hello:
My name is Damian Arletto. I started playing drums in the 7th grade when I was 12 years old. I play throughout Jr. High school and High School in wind ensemble, orchestra, jazz and marching band. I am a self taught drummer with no formal training. I learn to play by listening to Kiss albums as a young teenager and did not even have my own kit until I was 20. Then I discovered METAL. Since that time I have played many shows and tours with some well known artists. Now married with children I do mostly studio work with an occasional gig now and then. I still love to play and spend about 6 hours a week on my kit. I look forward to being an active member here and appreciate the chance to offer my knowledge as a drummer to anyone who may want it.

Thank You

Damian
DamianArletto.jpg

Here I am. Rock you like a hurricane.
- Lino Miami, Fl

Lino.jpg

Attachments

• sexy backside.jpg
    sexy backside.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 782
  • tobacco road2.jpg
    tobacco road2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 792
Great pics, Karl. I love the dome with the arches & the star. Beautiful setting .. And the last picture.... MAN, that reminded me of the early Beatles in America pictures with the millions of star struck girls fainting at the mere sight of them.

Last pic, notice the one on the extreme right?

She's in love, bud!

Back