What's your "day" job?

General Contractor/Designer specializing in Job Management
and Permit Facilitation for the overwhelmed Do-it-yourselfer. I actually enjoy the challenge of a Planning Department.

Construction Manager for US Government Contractor -running construction @ DAFB currently have done projects for the IRS, VA's throughout the northeast and other government entities.

Currently student at York, majoring history, looks like I'll end up with teaching, but not sure yet. Hard to find a part time job around here right now, so school is pretty much my only career/job.

Freelance graphic designer, and applying for a job in state government. Plug for my business goes here and here.

im a cabin fitter for speedy. i build all the cabins to spec for certain companies as they are all different.

History teacher in highschool. Sometimes (not so often :) i really think that i should have done something else.....

Just jumped out of academia and back into project management. I am a project manager in an IT project management office for a $1.9 billion project. After two weeks of being overwhelmed, I am starting to find my feet. Maybe, just maybe I will be able to drum a bit this weekend.

Cheers all!

GJS

I'm a full-time freelance writer, author and blogger. Being my own boss has made me happier than I ever have been, by far. When I need money, I work. When I don't, I take a few days off.

Life, as they say, is good. :)

Paralegal in a civil litigation firm. Need to sue anyone? :)

Back