Leesa Harrington-Squyres here!

leesathedrummer

Hey there everybody! Nice to see some old friends from RMMP hanging around! In case you don't know me, or haven't heard of me, I'm the drummer for nyc's LEZ ZEPPELIN. I've been playing since the late 70's...it's my life. It's all I'm really good at. I've been touring with LZ for about 3 years now and loving every minute of it! Bonzo' has really big shoes to fill!
If you want to get to know me a little better, go to. WWW.eleesae.com. or. WWW.lezzeppelin.com
I look forward to talking with some of you. I also have a blog in modern drummer online. Just search my name and Lez zep...you'll find it!
See y'all around!

Welcome to the wonderful world of drums and drummers. Bernhard our fearless leader has made a very comfortable place to visit here. So relax and enjoy. Ok enough of the cheese. Back to work.

Wow, this is the first I've heard of your band. Color me impressed!

Welcome to the forum!

We've been around for about 7 years. This line up for about 3. We give it our all...like I said, we have some really big shoes to fill. I believe we do it very well. I always stayed away from all female groups, but this one has more balls than most of the predominantly male groups I've been in!
Thanks for the nice welcomes!

Back