Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

People have this B.S. sense of entitlement. They think everything should be free. They post unrealistic nonsense hoping that someone is as dense as they are.

Just today: I got an e-mail this morning from some guy who wanted to "buy it now" for an 18" zildjian crash. I was asking $150 . I told him no, and he writes back "It doesn't have a top logo, you NEVER sell it so take my $100."

I told him no, I'll take my chances. Not 10 minutes later it sold for asking price to some other guy.

You gotta have one huge set of grapes to try that, seems how the auction still had 2 days and there were SEVEN people watching it.

What you say is true, but fortunately, there are enough idiots to justify asking for a better deal. Most people, if they truly don't know their stuff, will give in at the sight of a huge wad of cash, even if it's well below what they're asking for.

What you say is true, but fortunately, there are enough idiots to justify asking for a better deal. Most people, if they truly don't know their stuff, will give in at the sight of a huge wad of cash, even if it's well below what they're asking for.

It backfired once. I was selling something for "Buy it now" for $280. A couple drones got in a last minute bidding war. So, instead of getting a nice deal at $280 the guy ended up paying me $335. Thanks!

It backfired once. I was selling something for "Buy it now" for $280. A couple drones got in a last minute bidding war. So, instead of getting a nice deal at $280 the guy ended up paying me $335. Thanks!

Oh SNAP! That's ridiculously awesome!

Yamaha Manu Katché Signature Junior Drum Set, 2 cymbal stands, pearl high-hat, DW 5000 base drum pedal (with doulble kick 2nd pedal), 1 set of Zildjan 14” high hat cymbals, 1 Zildjan 16” zbt crash cymbal, 1 Zildjan 18” Rock crash cymbal, Drum rug, Soft road bags for all drums, Soft Zildjan cymbal bag, 1 duffle bag for hardware

All that for $600! This would be an amazing beginner kit for someone in the Washington area.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/1078976041.html

Also: Zildjian 18” K Dark Thin Crash for $160 (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/1078785401.html)

I bought this Ayotte kit off someone on craigslist. I paid $1300 not including snare, cymbals or hardware.

Drums-1-sharp-small.jpg

ayotte2.jpg

Well so Im planning on selling some stuff because I need the cash, everyone does now don't we???
So just wanted u guys feedback on pricing of some gear I have...before I post it on craigslist I want to hear what u guys think, I already posted this on the classifieds tho

Asking price as follows:

SKB Hard cases used:
22x18 Shows some wear on the inside= $125
16x16 Looks like NEW!! = $75
14x12 Looks like NEW!! = $60

Tom Holders:
Pearl TH2000S Gyro-Lock Tom Holder (Short Stem) NEW!!! = $32

Pearl Icon rack DR-503C (Custom Cut it fits a 22" or 24" w no problem) = $220
PCX-100 Pipe Clamp = $15 (got 3 of them)
PCL-100 Pipe Clamp (for Leg) = $12 (got 4 of them)
PCX-200 Pipe Clamp = $20 (got 2 of them)
CH-1000 (w memory locks) = $35 (got 5 of them)

The rack and clamps r in really good condition, as well as the cymbal holders, so the whole thing is $500

Lastly a CH-80 Cymbal Holder = $17 (Got 1 of them)

Thank u for ur feedback

Edit: I will also sell some cymbals I will post later when I figure which ones will have to go

ALSO FORGOT:
Tama Iron Cobra Double pedal (Powerglide double chain HP900PTW) + case = $215
(It has less than 6 months of use, so pretty much brand new as it hasnt seen much action other than home)

Yamaha Manu Katché Signature Junior Drum Set, 2 cymbal stands, pearl high-hat, DW 5000 base drum pedal (with doulble kick 2nd pedal), 1 set of Zildjan 14” high hat cymbals, 1 Zildjan 16” zbt crash cymbal, 1 Zildjan 18” Rock crash cymbal, Drum rug, Soft road bags for all drums, Soft Zildjan cymbal bag, 1 duffle bag for hardware

All that for $600! This would be an amazing beginner kit for someone in the Washington area.

Or a good bop set might I add!

Well so Im planning on selling some stuff because I need the cash, everyone does now don't we???
So just wanted u guys feedback on pricing of some gear I have...before I post it on craigslist I want to hear what u guys think, I already posted this on the classifieds tho

Asking price as follows:

SKB Hard cases used:
22x18 Shows some wear on the inside= $125
16x16 Looks like NEW!! = $75
14x12 Looks like NEW!! = $60

Tom Holders:
Pearl TH2000S Gyro-Lock Tom Holder (Short Stem) NEW!!! = $32

Pearl Icon rack DR-503C (Custom Cut it fits a 22" or 24" w no problem) = $220
PCX-100 Pipe Clamp = $15 (got 3 of them)
PCL-100 Pipe Clamp (for Leg) = $12 (got 4 of them)
PCX-200 Pipe Clamp = $20 (got 2 of them)
CH-1000 (w memory locks) = $35 (got 5 of them)

The rack and clamps r in really good condition, as well as the cymbal holders, so the whole thing is $500

Lastly a CH-80 Cymbal Holder = $17 (Got 1 of them)

Thank u for ur feedback

Edit: I will also sell some cymbals I will post later when I figure which ones will have to go

ALSO FORGOT:
Tama Iron Cobra Double pedal (Powerglide double chain HP900PTW) + case = $215
(It has less than 6 months of use, so pretty much brand new as it hasnt seen much action other than home)

This isn't the classifieds, sir...this is where you post other people's good deals.

it really pisses me off how big the Pearl Vision line is. It seems like it includes everything from beginner to intermediate.

Vision series are semi-pro kits, their trim level are decent. The different designations though, vmx, vbx, vsx vx refer to the finish, be it lacquer, exotic, high gloss wrap. They're all the same maple or birch shell. I find it interesting that they use the same shell they use in their masters premium maple to make their vision maple (and masters mcx). That's actually a really great shell and if you can get it for the price of a vmx, that's one of the best bargains in the world of drum sets. That coming from this ddrum guy is quite a statement.

Back