CONGRATS TO THE BOSTON BRUINS!

Your crappy opinion about the Flyers! I would expect nothing less from a Habs fan! lol

Sorry but that is not hockey. That is bullying. I have played all my life and I never had to be a thug to win. I will take fire wagon hockey any day. They reminded me of the way Philly wins. I also have no use for dives. That is not hockey either. Go put on Montreal against Russia new years eve 30 years ago Now that is hockey.

well it is old school hockey and the NHL agrees with it because we all know if they really wanted to stop it they could. Don't get me wrong I love a good fast clean hockey game too as the olympics are some very exciting games but there are also some very boring lopsided games. I also love it in it's toughest raw form of knockdown dragout hockey.. I do not like cheapshots or biting but I do love hard checks and the occasional fist to cuffs. I think the NHL has taken alot of flack for allowing this type of hockey and in this politically correct climate they have not changed much which is both surprising and refreshing

I know. Truth hurts. :) What did I say that was wrong?

Truth's not hurting me. Am I complaining??? You Habs fans need to stop living in the past! Get over it already! lol I have many friends that are Habs fans! blah blah blah...lol

well it is old school hockey and the NHL agrees with it because we all know if they really wanted to stop it they could. Don't get me wrong I love a good fast clean hockey game too as the olympics are some very exciting games but there are also some very boring lopsided games. I also love it in it's toughest raw form of knockdown dragout hockey.. I do not like cheapshots or biting but I do love hard checks and the occasional fist to cuffs. I think the NHL has taken alot of flack for allowing this type of hockey and in this politically correct climate they have not changed much which is both surprising and refreshing
Every time the whistle blew, someone would wack, smack, slap, hook, hit with their stick, one of the Sundin sisters. That Marchant guy must be on crack or something. He would not shut up, or stop picking at someone. He has so much skill, he does not need to be a super pest. I love tough. I hate cheap. There is a difference. Besides this series had 3 very boring lop sided games in it.

I felt so old when they said it has been 39 years since the Bruins won the cup, and I actually remember those days! :)

Back